IDC's Voice of the Customer and Customer Success Applications CIS service keeps product, sales, marketing, and strategic planning professionals informed of trends, leading and emerging vendors, and new market opportunities whether public cloud, dedicated private cloud, or on premises. In addition to competitive intelligence, this service provides case study and survey insight within the user community. The blend of supply- and demand-side perspectives will help voice of the customer (VoC) solutions providers make informed decisions to address customer needs and market opportunities.
Voice of the Customer and Customer Success Applications
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- VoC market analysis
- VoC applications
- VoC data gathering techniques and trends
- VoC analytical technologies, methodologies, and trends
- Investment priorities for VoC programs
- Organizational and operational considerations of VoC programs
- VoC program maturity perspectives
- VoC cloud (private and dedicated private) and on-premises application models
- Voice of the Customer Applications Forecast and Analysis
- Technologies Utilized in Voice of the Customer Data Gathering
- Technologies Utilized in VoC Data Analysis
- Workforce Optimization in VoC
- Use of VoC in Customer Experience End-User Study
- Competitive Analysis of VoC Leaders
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market recovery trajectory and long-term outlook post- COVID-19 and given current global instabilities?
- Where is the market for VoC technologies and services headed in terms of transitions from on-premises to hybrid cloud solutions?
- What are the fundamental components of VoC programs?
- What delivery models for VoC applications are end-user organizations adopting?
- What is the market size and five-year forecast for VoC applications, and who are the major players?
- Where are the best opportunities for implementing VoC within a CX environment?
- What technologies are VoC applications using to improve analytics of structured and unstructured data?
- What are the trends in VoC data gathering and analytics?
- How are companies making use of VoC data, and what are the results?
- What are the KPIs being used to track results of VoC programs?
- What are the operational and organization considerations for VoC programs and their trends?
- What investments are being made by companies in VoC, and what are the trends?
- How does VoC fit into corporate strategic plans?
- 7 Points Ltd.
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Alchemer LLC
- Alida Communications Inc.
- Amplitude Inc.
- CX Index
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Clarabridge Inc.
- Concentrix Corporation
- Content Square SAS
- Emplifi Inc.
- Forsta AS
- Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc.
- HubSpot Inc.
- Ignite Technologies Inc.
- InMoment Inc.
- Khoros LLC
- MaritzCX LLC
- Medallia Inc.
- Momentive Global Inc.
- NICE Ltd.
- Oracle Corporation
- Pisano Limited
- Qualaroo Inc.
- Qualtrics, LLC
- Quantum Metric Inc.
- QuestionPro Inc.
- SAP SE
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- SatisMeter s.r.o.
- Service Management Group Inc.
- Sprinklr Inc.
- SurveySparrow Inc.
- Typeform SL
- Uniphore Technologies Inc.
- Upland Software, Inc.
- Verint Systems Inc.
- Wonderflow B.V.