IDC's China: Future of Customer Experience (Chinese Version) provides a framework and critical knowledge for understanding the changing nature of the customer experience (CX). This product covers the concepts of experience management and customer experience, looking at how digital transformation is driving change to customer expectations, preferences, and behavior and how enterprises must adopt new technologies to meet these urgent challenges.
China: Future of Customer Experience (Chinese Version)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Why is customer experience more important in the current market?
- How are the economy and the market changes impacting customer experience?
- How does customer experience impact the market performance of a brand?
- How do new technologies improve the customer journey and experience?
- Which are the companies providing an outstanding customer experience, and how are they doing it?
- IDC Survey: State of Future of Customer Experience, China, 2022
- China CX Technology Landscape
- China CDP Market Overview
- Immersive Experience — Creating a Memorable Experience
- IDC FutureScape: Future of Customer Experience 2023 China Implications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How do brands evaluate the customer experience, and what is the value created?
- What are customer experience management platforms, and how do brands employ them to provide a differentiated experience?
- What are the opportunities in utilizing new and emerging technology for customer experience?
- What is expected by today's customer when they interact with brands?
- What are the best practices in creating a memorable customer experience?
- APEX Technologies Inc.
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Baidu, Inc.
- Beijing Tendcloud Tianxia Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beike Haoyue Education Group
- Bytedance Ltd.
- Google LLC
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Neusoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Oracle NetSuite
- Pin You
- SAP SE
- Segment.io, Inc.
- SenseTime Group Limited
- Sensors Data Co., Ltd.
- Sohu.com Limited
- Tencent Holdings Limited
- Zendesk Inc.
- iQIYI Inc.