IDC's Europe: Future Consumer service provides thought leadership on evolving technology consumer needs. It provides a 360-degree overview on the interaction between technology, consumers, businesses, and governments across eight FC segments. It investigates future consumer demand, usage, and trends for connected devices and services to provide insight into vendor strategies, market positioning, and future developments.
Europe: Future Consumer
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Consumer technology engagement across eight life categories: entertainment, housing, shopping, personal mobility, money, travel and dining, lifelong learning, and well-being
- Emerging consumer technology over a 5- to 10-year horizon
- Consumer technology outcomes and top consumer priorities
- Ongoing analysis of current events and changes in market dynamics
- Future of consumer data and privacy
- Digital customer experience maturity trends
- Multichannel and omni-channel engagement
- Experience management
- Experience design
- Sustainability and privacy in the customer experience
- Next-generation customer interactions
- IDC's Future Consumer Devices Taxonomy — Defining the Future Consumer
- Future Consumer Devices Market
- IDC Survey: The Future Consumer
- IDC FutureScape: Top 10 Predictions for Future Devices in Europe
- Future Consumer Entertainment: European Trends
- Home/Work Device Convergence in the Hybrid World
- Future Consumer Well-Being: Shift from Hospitals to Homes
- Future Consumer Shopping: The Importance of Digital Assistants in Consumer Purchasing
- Future Consumer Housing: Back to the Future — the Return of the WorkHome to Europe
- IDC PlanScape: Leveraging the Device Ecosystem to Grow Consumer Revenues
- Market Analysis Perspective: European Future Consumer
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the primary and emerging technologies and devices that consumers are using in their day-to-day life, and how is this changing?
- What will be the lasting technology-driven changes in the consumer market post-pandemic?
- What key technologies will transform consumer life experiences across key segments over the next 10 years?
- How will public policy and EU/country regulatory dynamics impact consumer technology evolution?
- What does the convergence of B2B and B2C look like, what technology changes are driving this, and what does this mean for the future of consumers and brands?