IDC's Middle East and Africa Security Strategies provides in-depth analysis of cybersecurity trends in the Middle East & Africa (MEA). The research spans hardware, software, services, and people. This service examines cybersecurity market trends, vendor performances and strategies, customer preferences, and purchase behaviors across the region. It presents the unique perspectives of emerging vendors in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and the broader continent of Africa, covering areas such as zero trust, attack surface management, ransomware defense, and DevSecOps. It also covers strategy updates for managed security services providers in the region.
Middle East and Africa Security Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Attack surface management
- Zero trust
- Security operations
- Emerging security vendors
- IDC Marketscape: Middle East and Africa Managed Security Services Market 2023 Vendor Assessment
- Market Analysis Perspective: UAE and Saudi Arabia Security Products, 2022 — Market Opportunities
- Market Analysis Perspective: Africa Security Products, 2022 — Market Opportunities
- Market Analysis Perspective: UAE and Saudi Arabia Security Services, 2022 — Market Opportunities
- Middle East and Africa Cloud Security Trends, 2022
- Securing Applications in the Middle East and Africa: DDoS & WAF Trends, 2022
- IDC Market Glance: Security in the Cloud Marketplace in the Middle East and Africa, 3Q22
- Middle East and Africa Edge Security Trends, 2022
- Middle East Security Services Market Forecast, 2021–2026
- Middle East Security Products Market Forecast, 2021–2026
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the growth opportunities for security providers in the Middle East and Africa?
- What is the latest on "hype topics" (e.g., zero trust, DevSecOps) in the Middle East and Africa?
- What are the challenges and priorities of CISOs and security managers in the Middle East and Africa?
- What are leading security providers doing in terms of strategy updates and changes in the Middle East and Africa market?
- How much do enterprises in the Middle East and Africa spend on security hardware and software, professional security services, and managed security services?
Cisco Systems Inc., IBM, Wipro Limited