IDC's Saudi Arabia ICT Market Opportunities and Digital Strategies Theme provides access to our expertise in the hardware, software, IT services, cloud services, and emerging technology markets of Saudi Arabia, as well as our analysis of the national digital agenda and initiatives, including related reports, to help IT providers develop their business strategies for the Kingdom. The Theme also covers such topics such as CIOs' digital priorities and investment plans to help IT providers better target their go-to-market strategies.
Saudi Arabia ICT Market Opportunities and Digital Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- National digital strategies and investments
- Digital transformation trends
- IT services spending — market analysis, competitive assessment, and market sizing & forecasting
- Cloud services spending — market analysis and market sizing & forecasting
- Enterprise infrastructure spending— market analysis and market sizing & forecasting
- CIO technology priorities and challenges
- Emerging technology trends
- Saudi Arabia IT Services Market Forecast
- Saudi Arabia Enterprise Infrastructure Market Forecast
- Saudi Arabia Public Cloud Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competitive Profiles and Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in Saudi Arabia
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the potential for IT investments in Saudi Arabia, across hardware, software, IT services, and cloud services?
- What are the technology priority areas that will drive CIOs investment strategy in the next 12-18 months?
- What considerations do CIOs have in selecting IT services providers, and what are their perceptions of different product vendors (cloud, software, etc.)?
- What is the competitive landscape of IT services in Saudi Arabia?
- What startegies are leading IT services providers adopting to capitalize on IT market growth in Saudi Arabia?
Advanced Electronics Company, Al Moammar Information Systems Co., Arabic Computer Systems Ltd., EBTTIKAR Technology Co., EJADA Systems Company Limited, Jeraisy Group, Mobily, Saudi Business Machines Ltd., Saudi Information Technology Company, Saudi Telecom Company, Sure Global Tech, Wipro Limited