IDC's European Security Services service provides a forward-looking analysis of the vendors and markets for security products and services, and data protection and privacy legislation in Europe. Coverage spans both the Western and Central & Eastern European regions. The service brings clarity to this rapidly evolving sector by categorizing, sizing, and forecasting the market. It considers the impact of emerging technology and business trends, as well as the developing regulatory context. Subscription benefits include advice on the fluid regulatory landscape and insights on new technologies being applied to security and privacy, such as threat intelligence, incident response, managed detection and response (MDR), cloud security, and managed secure network edge.
European Security Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Managed security services, professional services, security consulting and advisory
- Cyber risk management
- Zero trust advisory
- Managed firewalls, managed WAN — including SD-WAN/SASE — and managed access and authentication
- Managed threat intelligence
- Security platform-as-a-service (e.g., penetration testing-as-a-service, ransomware-as-a-service, IAM-as-a-service, etc.)
- Vulnerability management
- Managed endpoint security, managed email security, third-party risk management
- Other types of managed or outsourced security functions and services: breach management (preparation), Incident response (remote or on-premises with a retainer), threat hunting (retainer based), assessment of architecture and design, compliance, policy assessment and development, strategy and planning, governance and risk, and business continuity
- European Security as a Service Forecast
- European Security Services Forecast
- Managed Network and Security Solutions (SASE/SD-WAN)
- Professional Services and Security Advisory
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key differentiating attributes of a pan-European MSSP?
- How are the deployment and delivery models of security solutions evolving across European markets?
- What is the impact of EU legislation on global firms?
- How does the European security market differ from the worldwide market?
- What are the market trends and market evolution drivers?
- How will MSSP services evolve?
- What are the threat landscape factors that drive organizations to source managed security and compliance
AVAST Software s.r.o., Accenture plc, Actifio, Inc., Akamai Technologies, Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Anonos Inc., Atos SE, Avanade Inc., BAE Systems, Inc., BMC Software, Inc., BT Group plc, Barracuda Networks, Inc., BigID Inc., BitDefender Srl, Bitglass, Inc., Blackberry Ltd., Box, Inc., Broadcom Inc., Bromium, Inc., CGI Group Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Carbon Black, Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Checkmarx Ltd., CipherCloud, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Clearswift Ltd., Cloudflare, Inc., Cofense Inc., Collibra NV, Commvault Systems, Inc., Computacenter PLC, CrowdStrike, Inc., CyberArk Software Ltd., Cybereason Inc., DXC Technology Co., DarkTrace Ltd., Dell Technologies Inc., Deloitte LLP, Demisto, Inc., Deutsche Telekom AG, Digital Guardian, Inc., Dropbox Inc., ESET spol. s r.o., Ernst & Young Global Limited, Exonar Limited, F-Secure Oyj, F5 Networks, Inc., FireEye, Inc., Forcepoint LLC, ForgeRock, Inc., Fortanix Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Gemalto N.V., Google LLC, HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Imperva, Inc., Ivanti Software Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., KPMG International, Kaspersky, LogRhythm, Inc., McAfee LLC, Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, Mimecast Limited, MobileIron, Inc., NTT Security, NetApp, Inc., Okta, Inc., One Identity LLC, OneTrust LLC, Optiv Security Inc., Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Panda Security, S.L., Ping Identity Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Privitar Ltd., Proofpoint, Inc., Qualys Inc., RSA Security LLC, RepKnight Ltd., Samsung, SecureData Holdings Limited, SecureWorks Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Skybox Security, Inc., Sophos Plc, Splunk Inc., StormShield, Sumo Logic, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Syncplicity Inc., T-Systems International GmbH, Tanium Inc., Tata Communications Limited, Telefonica S.A., Thales Group SAS, Thycotic Software LLC, Trend Micro Incorporated, TrustArc Inc., Unisys Corporation, Utimaco GmbH, VMware, Inc., Varonis Systems Inc., Veritas AG, Verizon Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Zscaler Inc., nCipher Inc