IDC Asia/Pacific: Future of Digital Infrastructure research program highlights CXO perspectives on how changes in cloud, datacenter, network, edge, and AI/ML-powered infrastructure and operations are being used to enable business resiliency and innovation. The program provides forward-looking insights around CXO strategies and priorities for optimizing digital infrastructure architectures, intelligent automation, governance, staffing, skills, vendor relationships, and infrastructure sourcing, including consumption-based subscriptions and online marketplaces.
Asia/Pacific: Future of Digital Infrastructure
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Evolution of cloud and digital infrastructure governance, KPIs, and vendor sourcing best practices
- Impact of consumption-based pricing and support options on enterprise digital infrastructure purchasing and TCO
- Evolution of top priority IT and CloudOps skills and processes
- Impact of workload-centric and data-aware optimization sourcing strategies that emphasize business outcomes and SLAs
- Impact of self-driving, autonomous operations using AI/ML-powered observability and automation for cost, performance, and security optimization
- IDC Perspective: The Future of Digital Infrastructure, 2022: Distributed by Design
- IDC Survey Spotlight: Lack of Internal Alignment Hampering Digital Infrastructure Decision Making
- IDC Survey: Examining Cloud Procurement Plans for 2023 and Beyond
- IDC Survey: How Digital Infrastructure Supports Resilience: November
- IDC FutureScape: Forward-Looking Predictions for the Asia/Pacific Regions Looking at 2023–2028
- IDC MarketScape: Asia/Pacific Excluding Japan Infrastructure as a Service
- IDC Survey: Evolving Architectures — How Cloud and Edge Are Changing the View of the Datacenter
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the most important digital infrastructure technology trends impacting business digitalization success?
- How should enterprise digital business decision makers collaborate with IT and CloudOps teams to take full advantage of cloud and digital infrastructure innovation?
- How does the increasing maturity of AI-enabled analytics/operations across compute, data, and network infrastructure alter IT management and governance best practices?
- As enterprises deliver new digital services across many geographies, what will be the impact on how they consume and manage infrastructure assets, including edge and cloud?
- How will staffing, skills, and governance strategies need to evolve to ensure optimal digital infrastructure cost, performance, security, and scale?
- What impact will the shift to more flexible/as-a-service consumption of infrastructure have on the end-to-end utilization of digital infrastructure assets and services?
Amazon Web Services Inc., China Telecom Corporation Limited, Cisco Systems Inc., Cloudera, Inc., Commvault Systems, Inc., DXC Technology Co., Dell Technologies Inc., Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NTT, NetApp, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Rackspace Technology Global, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., SolarWinds, Inc., VMware, Inc.