IDC's Asia/Pacific: Future of Digital Infrastructure research program highlights how CXO's across the region are building, managing, and developing their multihybrid cloud environments as they react to changing business needs while trying to reduce technical debt, manage skill shortages, and stay ahead of technology developments.
The program provides forward-looking insights around CXO strategies and priorities for optimizing digital infrastructure architectures, intelligent automation, governance, staffing, skills, vendor relationships, and infrastructure sourcing, including consumption-based subscriptions and online marketplaces.
- IDC Perspective: The Future of Digital Infrastructure, 2022 — Distributed by Design
- IDC Survey Spotlight: Lack of Internal Alignment Hampering Digital Infrastructure Decision Making
- IDC Survey: Examining Cloud Procurement Plans for 2023 and Beyond
- IDC Survey: How Digital Infrastructure Supports Resilience, November
- IDC FutureScape: Forward-Looking Predictions for the Asia/Pacific Regions Looking at 2023–2028
- IDC MarketScape: Asia/Pacific Excluding Japan Infrastructure as a Service
- IDC Survey: Evolving Architectures — How Cloud and Edge Are Changing the View of the Datacenter
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.