IDC Government Insights: European Government Industry Intelligence will provide technology vendors with a European government market perspective, looking at industry subsegments, core processes, and technology categories. This service will provide actionable information to European marketers, sales leaders and professionals, product managers, market intelligence, and channels managers to accelerate and simplify their jobs, sharing detailed data on industry trends, buying behavior, industry personas, and market sizing.
IDC Government Insights: European Government Industry Intelligence
This advisory service provides a European view on the government industry and its subsegments, providing technology suppliers with actionable information on current and future technology purchasing behavior through IDC's proprietary data and analysis.
The service enables subscribers to assess European market opportunities accurately and better understand their potential prospects by analyzing ICT buyers, both IT and line of business. Research from the service will provide insights into the buyers' varying priorities, considering process improvement drivers and their linkage to technology while offering useful guidance to build sales messages and go-to-market initiatives for digital technology providers.
Throughout the year, this service will address tech suppliers' needs in the European region, including:
- Evaluating the government technology market opportunity in the European region
- Understanding the government sector buyers and their priorities in the European region
- Preparing a focused go-to-market approach for the European region
- Refining regionally relevant sales messages
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success in the European market:
- How much will the government in Europe spend in ICT today and in the future?
- What are the key business drivers in Europe across key government processes?
- What technologies are government companies in Europe investing in today? And what are the differences across government subindustries in Europe?
- What are the key business priorities for tech buyers in the European government sector, and how does that influence their technology purchasing patterns? How can you map sales opportunities against those business issues?
- Who are the key personas to address in the government sector, and what are their key concerns?
- How can I have more relevant and timely conversations with my key customers and prospects in this sector in Europe?
- How can I stay on top of the issues that matter to government executives and their challenges, roles, and issues?
Who Should Subscribe
The service provides actionable industry insights and guidance to key IT vendor decision makers operating or planning to enter into the European government market:
- European marketers (field marketers and regional CMOs)
- European sales leaders and professionals
- European product managers (tech domain leads)
- European market intelligence and research
- European channels managers (alliances and distribution channels/partners)