The Australia and New Zealand ICT Market and Competitive Intelligence research program outlines a whole market view of ICT across all industries, sizes, and maturity. The structure of the documents is a mix of PowerPoint slides and Word documents that can be easily read and understood across the cloud, infrastructure, and services organization. CXOs, LOBs, and sales and the strategy teams are leveraging this document series as an easily consumable representation of the market category to align their product market fit and go-to-market process.
Australia and New Zealand ICT Market and Competitive Intelligence
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- ICT spending intentions and behaviors
- IT services and software market
- Cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- C-suite (ANZ market technology sentiment)
- Security market analysis
- Ecosystem studies
- Australia/New Zealand IT Ecosystem
- Australia/New Zealand C-Suite Barometer
- Australia/New Zealand Cloud Market Analysis
- Australia/New Zealand Services Market Analysis
- Australia/New Zealand Security Market Analysis
- Market Perspectives on Topical and Emerging Technologies in IT Digital Business, Trust, Infrastructure and Services
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the strategic importance of ICT market drivers and where will the benefit be realized?
- Who are the budget holders and influencers for adoption within the organization?
- What is the timing for adoption and proportion of budgetary focus?
- What are the risks, concerns, and considerations of the organization in leveraging the technology?
- How will organizations leverage the digital ecosystem?
- What are the primary selection criteria for service providers?
- What are organizations' timing for deployments, budgets, and resource priorities?
Accenture plc, Amazon.com Inc., Chorus Ltd., CodeBlue Limited, Cyclone Computer Co. Ltd., DXC Technology Co., Datacom Group Limited, Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Infosys Limited, Microsoft Corporation, NTT, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Red Hat, Inc., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., Solnet Solutions Ltd., Soltius Pte. Ltd., Spark New Zealand Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Telstra Corporation Limited, Unisys Corporation, VMware, Inc., Vocus Group, Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited