IDC Retail Insights: Asia/Pacific Retail Technology Strategies advisory service provides valuable insights into the critical dimensions of retail digital transformation (DX), enabling retailers to mitigate risks associated with business transformation. By exploring the effects of technology investment on aspects such as supply chain, merchandising, marketing, store operations, omni-channel, point of sale (POS), security and compliance, and customer experience, this service supports retailers in their journey toward becoming digital enterprises. The focus is on achieving business innovation and efficiency through digital technology adoption and optimal business transformation, complemented by regional-level perspectives on technology spending in the retail market. The service also includes guidance for end users in digital transformation use case road maps, analysis of emerging business and IT trends, and evaluation of technology providers in this space.
IDC Retail Insights: Asia/Pacific Retail Technology Strategies
The IDC Retail Insights: Asia/Pacific Retail Technology Strategies service provides in-depth analysis, comprehensive data insights, and research and consulting services using data-driven methodologies. Robust market data collection and secondary research complement our research approach. IDC Retail Insights analysts develop comprehensive analyses of this data to deliver actionable recommendations. The inputs and feedback of IDC Retail Insights clients and subscribers help to ensure that our research is relevant and timely.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- The infrastructure foundation for retail digital transformation
- Technologies, strategies, and best practices for a future-ready retail infrastructure
- Retail IT spend trends
- Mobile technologies and trends
- Cloud and edge strategies, services, and adoption in the retail industry
- Network infrastructure trends and practices
- Omni-channel security and cybersecurity
- Retail payment and point of sale (POS)
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What does the digital transformation mean for retailers and their technology infrastructure?
- What innovative retail POS and payment vendors, technologies, and trends should retailers be assessing?
- How is the retail industry adopting cloud-based strategies, and what are the relevant cloud trends?
- What are the developing mobile technology trends and use cases?
- What are the emerging and enabling retail technologies (such as 5G, edge, and IoT) that retailers should pay attention to?
Who Should Subscribe
The IDC Retail Insights: Asia/Pacific Retail Technology Strategies service is targeted to senior IT, business, and technology executives across the retail industry. Leaders and executives in the technology community will find value in the research and analysis of leading retail technologies. For retailers looking to embrace digital transformation, this service is an essential resource for gaining insights and conducting research on the latest retail technologies.