IDC Manufacturing Insights: Asia/Pacific Manufacturing Digital Priorities and Strategies research advisory services provide subscribers with the latest trends and development in technology choices and approaches in their strategy execution and their journey navigating toward becoming a successful digital-first business. This program provides research from industrial experts, delivering market analysis and actionable data insights helping manufacturing organization in decision making for operational strategies, IT investments, and business workflow to gain competitive advantage and thrive. The program covers manufacturing technologies and applications development including IoT, automation, cloud, artificial intelligence, digital twin, and 3D printing. Operational technologies such as computer aided design (CAD), manufacturing execution system (MES), product life-cycle management (PLM), service life-cycle management, supply chain management (SCM), quality management system (QMS), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and enterprise asset management (EAM) will also be covered. Subscribers will benefit from this research through understanding of market trends and its implications to manufacturing in Asia/Pacific and identifying opportunities for new business models and building new capabilities for optimal business resiliency.
IDC Manufacturing Insights: Asia/Pacific Manufacturing Digital Priorities and Strategies
IDC Manufacturing Insights: Asia/Pacific Manufacturing Digital Priorities and Strategies service develops exclusive analysis and comprehensive data through IDC Manufacturing Insight's proprietary research projects, which includes survey, interviews and pro-active communications with industry experts, manufacturing executives and practitioners, and industry solutions and service providers. To ensure relevance and up-to-date information, our analysts engaged and work closely with subscribers to discuss, identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports. For specific topic or an-depth data insights, our analyst are available to provide a custom, personalized research service and advice for manufacturing executives to help make better-informed decisions.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Key market trends and challenges facing the manufacturing business.
- Asia/Pacific MES vendor assessment.
- Use of IoT and automation in manufacturing and industry best practices to increase operation efficiency, improve workplace safety, address workforce shortage, and reduce internal cost.
- Sustainability initiatives and strategies for manufacturing, through innovation accelerators such as 3D printing, AI/ML, AR/VR, and digital twin.
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the latest trends in manufacturing execution systems, product life-cycle management, and supply chain management applications?
- How can manufacturers create value from data for decision making in manufacturing and supply chain operations?
- What are the best practices and benchmarks for key technologies for innovation accelerators such as IoT, industrial automation, AR/VR, cognitive/AI, robotics, 3D printing, and digital twin?
- What is the impact of mandatory ESG compliance in the manufacturing industry? How effective are government industrial development strategies?
- What are the business priorities and benchmarks for IT and OT investment by manufacturing industry in Asia/Pacific? What is their technology investment in the next two to three years?
Who Should Subscribe
IDC Manufacturing Insights: Asia/Pacific Manufacturing Digital Priorities and Strategies advisory service is ideally suited to support the needs of IT, operation and business leaders in all manufacturing segments.