The enterprise end-user computing environment is evolving rapidly with notable influences from many sides of the ICT industry including the consumerisation of IT, cloud computing, client virtualisation, collaboration, mobility, social business, and movements toward bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategies. Indeed, the need to improve workforce productivity, capture new talent, and obtain a competitive advantage by implementing forward-looking and dynamic end-user computing plans has never been more pressing for enterprises of all sizes and persuasions. This program provides the most comprehensive data and analysis of the next-generation workspace ecosystem across Australia and New Zealand (ANZ).
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- User devices (desktop, portable PC, media tablets, smartphones, thin client, ruggedized PCs, desk phones, monitors, and hardcopy peripherals)
- Operating systems
- Social business applications and collaboration
- Consumerisation of IT
- Cloud computing
- Services (managed desktop, managed print, asset management, consulting, and security)
- ANZ CIO & IT Decision Maker Workspace Ecosystem Survey
- ANZ Enterprise End User Workspace and Consumerisation Survey
- ANZ CIO & IT Decision Maker Analyst Interviews
- ANZ Infrastructure, Software, Services, and Telecoms Forecasts and Insights
- Virtual Client Computing Survey
- Media Tablet Special Report
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the past, present, and expected future state of the workspace ecosystem from a device, OS, application, connectivity, and services perspective?
- How should service providers and vendors evolve their businesses to meet changing technology and customer needs?
- What are the emerging technology and strategy opportunities over the coming three years?
- What is the likely time frame for change within the workspace ecosystem by vertical and geography?
- What are the perceptions and propensity of enterprise end users toward BYOD, activity-based working, and the consumerisation of IT?
- How are enterprises evaluating the TCO/ROI for workspace strategies?
Arista Networks, Inc.,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.,
Juniper Networks, Inc.,
Optus Pty Ltd,
Riverbed Technology, Inc.,
Silver Peak Systems, Inc. ,
Southern Cross Cables Ltd,
TPG TELECOM LIMITED,
Telstra Corporation Limited,
Vocus Communications Limited,
Vodafone Group Plc