IDC's Canadian Digital Transformation: Application and Professional Services research examines established, new, and emerging business and delivery models and how they are changing the dynamics of the application and professional services market. The service evaluates the competitive landscape for companies competing in, partnering in, or entering the market. It also assesses the marketing and sales strategies, partnering approaches, and delivery strategies of leading and emerging players in this market.
Canadian Digital Transformation: Application and Professional Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Systems integration
- Custom application development
- Application testing services
- Digital services and solutions
- Segmentation of products, services, vertical markets, and partnering/alliance strategies for each service segment
- Impact of new technologies and deployment strategies as accelerators or inhibitors to the application services market
- Competitive analysis of the Canadian application services market
- Addressable services markets for key software applications and available services markets for solutions services
- Canadian Professional Services Forecast
- 3rd Platform Services (i.e., Cloud Services, Big Data and Analytics Services, and Cognitive/AI Services)
- Canadian Digital Transformation Services Competitive Analysis
- Perceptions and Views of Digital Transformation from Canadian End-User Businesses
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the expected opportunities for digital services and solutions (systems integration, custom application development, application management, and hosted applications) over the next five years?
- How can services providers improve their competitive position?
- How large is the service opportunity, and how is it changing?
- What forces are changing the way applications are deployed, and how will these forces affect vendors and customers?
- How are innovation and transformation initiatives changing end-user investment and spending patterns?
Accenture plc, Atos SE, Bell Canada, CGI Group Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technology Co., Deloitte LLP, Ernst & Young Global Limited, Fujitsu Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Infosys Limited, KPMG International, Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited, Microsoft Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Publicis Groupe SA, SAP SE, TELUS Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Wipro Limited