IDC's Canadian Communications Market Drivers and Strategies service provides communications service providers (CSPs) and IT vendors with executive-level insights into competitive, technological, and regulatory trends impacting the Canadian communications services market. This service also offers unparalleled detail in sizing and forecasting market segments, insights into new opportunities, drivers of the CSP of the future, and advice based on end-user research.
- Who's Who in the Zoo: Canadian Communications Services Market Shares
- Canadian Communications Service Provider Capex Spending
- Canadian Wireless Service Forecast
- Canadian Communications Services Forecast
- Business Telecom Survey of Usage and Preference
- Business TV Forecast
- CSPs of the Future – Emerging Topic Series
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.