Storage systems are playing an important role in the IT infrastructure market in Japan. IDC's Japan Storage Systems (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides in-depth analysis, forecasts, and supplier strategies for various segments of the storage systems market in Japan. All studies are designed to guide strategic and tactical planning, product management and development, and marketing strategies. This service in 2022 focuses on research of storage systems for cloud environments, all-flash storage, and the demands study (usage model and operational automation) to understand the transformation of storage infrastructure for digital transformation (DX).
Japan Storage Systems (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise storage systems
- All-flash storage systems
- SAN and NAS
- Tape storage
- Storage network infrastructure
- Storage for the cloud
- Japan Enterprise Storage Systems Forecast and Share
- Japan Enterprise Storage Systems Installed Base Capacity Forecast
- Japan Tape Storage Forecast
- Japan Enterprise Storage Systems for the Cloud Forecast
- Japan All-Flash Storage Forecast and Share
- Japan Demands Study on Storage for Digital Transformation
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Enterprise Infrastructure 2022 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in the local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and the local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key success factors in the storage business for cloud environments in Japan?
- How will all-flash storage impact the enterprise storage systems market in Japan?
- What factors will drive changes in the storage systems vendor share in Japan?
- What factors will drive changes in storage media type for the next five years?
- What is the impact of digital archiving solutions on the tape storage market in Japan?
- What are the impacts of DX on the storage market in Japan?
Actifio, Inc., Apple Inc., Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Cloudian, Inc., DataDirect Networks, Inc., Dell EMC, Dell Technologies Inc., F5 Networks, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, NEC Corporation, NetApp, Inc., Newtech Co.,Ltd., Nutanix, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Pure Storage, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Sony Corporation, Tandberg Data Gmbh, Tokyo Electron Limited, Toshiba Corporation, Unisys Corporation, Western Digital Corporation