Storage systems are playing an important role in the Japan IT infrastructure market. IDC's Japan Storage Systems (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides in-depth analysis, forecasts, and supplier strategies for various segments of the Japan storage systems market. All studies are designed to guide strategic and tactical planning, product management and development, and marketing strategies. This service focuses on the research of storage systems for cloud environment and flash storage to understand the transformation of storage infrastructure under the 3rd Platform.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise storage systems
- Flash storage systems
- SAN and NAS
- Tape storage
- Storage network infrastructure
- Storage for the cloud
- Japan Enterprise Storage Systems Forecast and Share
- Japan Tape Storage Forecast
- Japan Storage Networking Forecast
- Japan Enterprise Storage Systems for the Cloud Forecast
- Japan Flash Storage Forecast and Share
- Japan Demands Study on Storage Under 3rd Platform
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Enterprise Infrastructure 2018 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key success factors in the Japanese storage business for cloud environment?
- How will flash storage impact the Japanese enterprise storage systems market?
- What factors will drive the changes in storage systems vendor share in Japan?
- What are the opportunities for the Japanese storage networking market?
- What is the impact of digital archiving solutions on the tape storage market in Japan?
- What are the impact of 3rd Platform on the Japanese storage market?
Brocade Communications Systems,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
DataDirect Networks, Inc.,
F5 Networks, Inc.,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Pure Storage, Inc.,
Red Hat, Inc.,
TANDBERG DATA CORPORATION,
Tokyo Electron Limited,
Western Digital Corporation