IDC's European Partnering Ecosystems report series focuses on the partnering ecosystem and how it is being impacted by broader industry transformation. It provides partnering professionals dedicated, insightful analysis into the complex and diverse partner ecosystem in Europe. This service helps partnering executives plan, transition and execute partnering strategy in a more intelligent way, building upon a strong foundation of independent, specialized partnering research and expert analyst opinion.
European Partnering Ecosystems
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Key trends in the partnering ecosystem with a focus on different partner types (SIs, VARs, ISVs, MSPs, VADs, etc.)
- Impact of next-generation partner types (e.g., digital agencies, start-ups, developers, industrial tech) on the evolving partner ecosystem
- How revenue flows through the partnering ecosystem and new routes to market (e.g. cloud marketplaces)
- Evolving partner business models in the face of technology transformations, such as cloud and digital transformation.
- The evolving partner landscape in Europe
- The impact of digital transformation on the European partner ecosystem
- Digital ecosystems – IoT, Industry Cloud, Cloud Marketplaces, opportunities and impact
- Case studies and profiles of innovative partners and partnering practices
- Best practices in channel & partner programs
- Best practices in engaging with next-generation partners
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the market forces in Europe that need to be assessed to execute successful partnering and alliance programs?
- What does the current partnering landscape look like in Europe? How are different types of channels evolving their business?
- What are vendors currently doing to drive partner profitability, satisfaction, and loyalty?
- How do vendors measure the success of partner programs?
- What sort of new partner ecosystems are emerging in Europe
- Who are the key next-generation partners vendors should be considering in Europe?
Accenture plc, Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Avnet, Inc., BMC Software, Inc., BT Group plc, CDW Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Dell EMC, Dell Inc., Google Inc., HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Ingram Micro Inc., McAfee LLC, Microsoft Corporation, NTT, NetSuite Inc., Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Red Hat, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Sage Group plc, Salesforce.com, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Tech Data Corporation