IDC's European Channels and Alliances report series focuses on the relationships between vendors and their business partners. It provides channels and alliances professionals dedicated, insightful analysis into the complex and diverse partner ecosystem in Europe providing insight to plan, transition and execute partnering strategy in a more intelligent way, building upon a strong foundation of independent, specialized partnering research and expert analyst opinion.
European Channels and Alliances
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Key trends in the channel and partnering ecosystem with a focus on different partner types (SIs, VARs, ISVs, MSPs, VADs, etc.)
- Impact of next-generation partner types (e.g., digital agencies, start-ups, developers, industrial tech) on the evolving partner ecosystem
- The indirect market opportunity in Europe and how revenue flows through the ecosystem
- Evolving partner business models in the face of technology transformations, such as cloud and digital transformation.
- The evolving partner landscape in Europe
- The impact of digital transformation on the European partner ecosystem
- Digital ecosystems – IoT, Industry Cloud, Cloud Marketplaces, opportunities and impact
- Case studies and profiles of innovative partners and partnering practices
- Best practices in channel & partner programs
- Best practices in engaging with next-generation partners
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the market forces in Europe that need to be assessed to execute successful partnering and alliance programs?
- What does the current channel landscape look like in Europe? How are channels evolving their business?
- What are vendors currently doing to drive partner profitability, satisfaction, and loyalty?
- How do vendors measure the success of channel and alliance programs?
- What sort of new partner ecosystems are emerging in Europe with the increased focus on IT as a service in the market?
- Should vendors be creating a new practice around next-generation partners as a channel in Europe?
Accenture plc, Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Avnet, Inc., BMC Software, Inc., BT Group plc, CDW Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Dell EMC, Dell Inc., Google Inc., HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Ingram Micro Inc., Microsoft Corporation, NTT, NetSuite Inc., Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Red Hat, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Sage Group plc, Salesforce.com, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Tech Data Corporation