IDC's Worldwide Telecommunications Markets service analyzes the worldwide market for global connectivity and network solutions. This service analyzes opportunities and trends in the worldwide telecom market across product categories, market segments, and geographic regions and offers strategic profiles of leading regional and global carriers. This research will provide an overview of trends in the enterprise, consumer, wireline, and wireless segments. It will also provide key demand drivers for telecom spending that will facilitate regional benchmarking of service drivers. It will also provide an overview of the key drivers for infrastructure spending.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Global enterprise service trends
- Regional service provider strategies
- Global carrier service strategies
- Worldwide telecom spending summary
- Global mobile service trends
- Enterprise demand trends
- Global embedded cloud communications
- Global telecom mergers and acquisitions
- Global Enterprise Service Provider Strategies
- Worldwide Telecom Services Revenue Summary
- Global Telecom Mergers
- Worldwide Embedded Cloud Communications Revenue
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key growth segments for services and infrastructure spending?
- What are the key global mobile regional trends?
- What are the strategies and strengths of leading global and regional service providers?
- How does telecom spending and demand differ by region?
- How will the emerging SDN/NFV platform impact the service delivery?
BT Group plc,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Deutsche Telekom AG,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Juniper Systems, Inc.,
MTN Group Limited,
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation,
Singapore Telecommunications Limited,
Telecom Italia SpA,
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V.,
Telstra Corporation Limited,
Verizon Communications, Inc.,
Vodafone Group Plc