IDC's Customer Care and CRM keeps product, marketing, and strategic planning professionals informed of trends, leading and emerging vendors, and new market opportunities in the customer service and contact center applications whether public cloud, dedicated private cloud, or on-premises. In addition to competitive intelligence, this service provides case study and survey insight within the user community. The blend of supply- and demand-side perspectives will help customer service and contact center solutions providers make informed decisions to address customer needs and market opportunities.
Customer Care and CRM
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Customer experience (CX) across the customer journey, including connections to CRM applications, commerce platforms, integration, and advanced analytics for B2B and B2C
- Customer service and contact center applications
- Workforce optimization/management
- Investment priorities
- Cloud (private and dedicated private) and on-premises models
- Customer Service and Contact Center Applications Cloud and On-Premises Worldwide Forecast and Analysis
- AI, Machine Learning, and Chatbot Technologies in Customer Care
- Workforce Optimization in the Contact Center
- Customer Experience End-User Study
- Competitive Analysis of Cloud Contact Center Leaders
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- As organizations emerge from COVID-19’s impact, how are they ensuring resiliency for the future?
- What are the components of the new hybrid customer-handling environment?
- What are the fundamental components of the customer experience?
- What delivery models for CRM applications are end-user organizations adopting?
- How is WFH impacting workforce engagement solutions?
- What is the market size and five-year forecast for customer service applications, and who are the major players?
- Who are the leading providers of contact center applications?
- Where are the best opportunities for implementing AI within a CX environment?
8x8 Inc., AT&T Inc., Aircall.io Inc., Alvaria Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Avaya Inc., CALABRIO, INC., CallMiner Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Concentrix Corporation, Content Guru Ltd, Diablocom SAS, Dialpad, Inc., Directly Software, Inc., Emplifi Inc., Enghouse Interactive Inc., Five9 Inc., Freshworks Inc., Gainsight Inc., Genesys Logic Inc., Glance Networks Inc., Glia Inc., Google LLC, Helpshift, Inc., IBM, Interactions LLC, Intermedia.net Inc., Intervox Production Music GmbH, Khoros LLC, LiveOps, Inc., LivePerson Inc., MINDFUL PARTNERS L P, Medallia Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Mitel LLC, NICE Ltd., Netomi, Nimble, Inc., Oracle Corporation, QStory Ltd, Quinyx AB, RedRoute Inc., RingCentral, Inc., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Sharpen Technologies Inc., Simplr Inc., TCN Inc., TTEC Holdings Inc., Talkdesk Inc., TeamSupport LLC, Thankful AI Inc., Twilio, Inc., UJET, Inc., Uniphore Technologies Inc., Upstream Works Software, Ltd., Verint Systems Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Vonage Holdings Corp., ZOOM Technologies Inc., Zendesk Inc., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., eGain Communications Corp.