IDC's Customer Service and Contact Center Applications keeps product, marketing, and strategic planning professionals informed of trends, leading and emerging vendors, and new market opportunities in the customer service and contact center applications whether public cloud, dedicated private cloud, or on-premises. In addition to competitive intelligence, this service provides case study and survey insight within the user community. The blend of supply- and demand-side perspectives will help customer service and contact center solutions providers make informed decisions to address customer needs and market opportunities.
Customer Service and Contact Center Applications
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Customer experience (CX) across the customer journey, including connections to CRM applications, commerce platforms, integration, and advanced analytics for B2B and B2C
- Customer service and contact center applications
- Workforce optimization/management
- Investment priorities
- Cloud (private and dedicated private) and on-premises models
- Customer Service and Contact Center Applications Cloud and On-Premises Worldwide Forecast and Analysis
- AI, Machine Learning, and Chatbot Technologies in Customer Care
- Workforce Optimization in the Contact Center
- Customer Experience End-User Study
- Competitive Analysis of Cloud Contact Center Leaders
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- As organizations emerge from COVID-19’s impact, how are they ensuring resiliency for the future?
- What are the components of the new hybrid customer-handling environment?
- What are the fundamental components of the customer experience?
- What delivery models for CRM applications are end-user organizations adopting?
- How is WFH impacting workforce engagement solutions?
- What is the market size and five-year forecast for customer service applications, and who are the major players?
- Who are the leading providers of contact center applications?
- Where are the best opportunities for implementing AI within a CX environment?
8x8 Inc., AT&T Inc., Accenture plc, Aircall.io Inc., Amdocs Limited, Aptean, Inc., Aspect Software Inc., Astute Networks Inc., Avaya Inc., Bandwidth.com, Inc., CallMiner Inc., Centro, Inc., CenturyLink Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Colabrio Inc., Diablocom SAS, Directly Software, Inc., Enghouse Interactive Inc., Evolve IP LLC, Five9 Inc., Freshworks Inc., Fuze Entertainment Co., Ltd., Gainsight Inc., Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Glance Networks Inc., Glia Inc., GoTo, Google LLC, Helpshift, Inc., IBM, Infor Inc., Intermedia.net Inc., Khoros LLC, Kony, Inc., Kustomer Inc., LiveOps, Inc., LivePerson Inc., Medallia Inc., Merkle Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Mitel LLC, Oracle Corporation, Pegasystems Inc., RedRoute Inc., RingCentral, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Sage Group plc, Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Sharpen Technologies Inc., Shoutlet, Inc., Sitel Group, TCN Inc., TTEC Holdings Inc., Talkdesk Inc., TeamSupport LLC, Twilio, Inc., Uniphore Technologies Inc., UserVoice Inc., VHT Inc., Verint Systems Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Vonage Holdings Corp., Webhelp Nederland B.V., West Corporation, Zendesk Inc., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., eGain Communications Corp.