IDC's Customer Care and CRM keeps product, marketing, and strategic planning professionals informed of trends, leading and emerging vendors, and new market opportunities in the customer service and contact center applications markets both hosted and on-premises, and the outsourced customer care market. In addition to competitive intelligence, this service provides case study and survey insight within the user community. The blend of supply- and demand-side perspectives will help customer service and contact center solutions providers make informed decisions to address customer needs and market opportunities.
Customer Care and CRM
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Customer experience (CX) across channels (which includes CRM, content management, commerce platforms, integration, and advanced analytics) for B2B and B2C
- Social service strategies and offerings
- Customer service and contact center applications
- Outsourced customer care solutions
- Social business (customer, employee, supplier, and partner engagement)
- Customer service and contact center applications and outsourcing priority investments
- SaaS and on-premises models
- Customer Service and Contact Center Applications Public Cloud and On-Premises Worldwide Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide and U.S. Customer Care BPO Forecast and Analysis
- AI, Machine Learning, and Chatbot Technologies in Customer Care
- Workforce Optimization in the Contact Center
- Customer Experience End-User Study
- Competitive Analysis and Profiles of Customer Care BPO and Hosted Contact Center Leaders
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Where is the market for customer handling technologies and services headed in terms of on-premises, cloud, and outsourced services?
- What are the fundamental components of the customer experience?
- What delivery models for CRM applications are end-user organizations adopting?
- If CX is on the rise, how do providers of customer service and contact center solutions fit in?
- What is the market size and five-year forecast for customer service applications, and who are the major players?
- Who are the leading providers of contact center applications?
- How large is the worldwide customer care BPO services market opportunity, and what will it be in 2021?
- Where are the best opportunities for implementing analytics within a CX framework?
Accenture plc, Adobe Systems Inc., Amdocs Limited, Appboy, Aptean, Inc., Aspect Software Inc., Attensity Group Inc, Avaya Inc., BLINQ MEDIA, LLC, Bazaarvoice, Inc., Blackbaud, Inc., Buzzient, Cake, Cegedim SA, CenturyLink, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Convergys Corporation, Datahug, ESW CAPITAL, LLC, Epicor Software Corporation, FRESHDESK INC., Five9 Inc., GENIUS Venture Capital GmbH, Gainsight, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Google Inc., GraphDive, HIPCRICKET, INC., Hearsay Social, Inc., HelloWorld, Hootsuite Media Inc., IBM, Infor, Inc., Interactive Intelligence Group, Inc., JIWIRE, INC., KADIENT INC, KANA Software, Inc., Kony, Inc., Lithium Technologies LLC, LiveOps, Inc., Medallia Inc., Meltwater Group, Microsoft Corporation, NETBASE CORP, NICE Ltd., NetSuite Inc., Neustar Inc., Nimble Ltd, Oracle Corporation, Pegasystems Inc., Percolate, ReadyPulse, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., SITEL S.A., SPROUT COMMUNICATIONS INC, Sage Group plc, Sailthru, Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceSource International, Inc., Shoutlet, SocialFlow, Spredfast, Sprinklr Inc., TALKDESK, INC., Talkwalker, TeleTech Holdings, Inc., Teleperformance SA, UserVoice Inc., VHT INC, WNS, Inc, Webtrends, West Corporation, Zendesk Inc., eGain Communications Corp., inContact, Inc.