IDC's Intelligent Finance and Customer Care Business Process Services (BPS) program offers service providers valuable insight at the worldwide level into the dynamics of the business process services market (also referred to as business process outsourcing). This includes coverage of the customer care, finance and accounting, procurement, and logistics business functions. As part of developing research for this program, the focus was IDC's 3rd Platform, particularly in the areas of analytics, intelligent automation, cloud/platforms, and business process as a service.
Intelligent Finance and Customer Care Business Process Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Global competitive landscape of core BPS markets, including vendor strategies, positioning, and offerings
- Global competitive landscape of business analytics services, including vendor strategies, positioning, and offerings
- Evolution of the finance business process services market, including digital strategies and CFO requirements
- Digital integration of customer care and contact center business process services, including analytics and AI, omni-channel, cloud, and WFH services
- Evolution of the procurement business process services market, including digital strategies and CPO requirements
- Worldwide and U.S. Market Forecasts for Core BPS Markets
- Vendor Evaluations of Core BPS and Business Analytics Service Markets
- Analysis of BPS Deal Activity
- Vendor Profiles on Emerging Service Providers
- Market Analysis Perspectives on BPS and Business Analytics Service Markets
- Demand-Side Studies on Buyer Preferences and Adoption of Horizontal Business Process Services
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the BPS market changed over the past year? What are the key trends and market drivers?
- Where are the best opportunities for service providers, and how are they developing?
- How are buyers' needs evolving, including service provider and spend expectations?
- Who are the leading providers of customer care, finance, procurement, and logistics business process services, and how are their BPO strategies unfolding?
- How are service delivery models and operating models evolving?
- What are the opportunities for intelligent automation/cognitive in reimagining business operations? What is the impact and adoption of as-a-service and platform delivery models on business process services?
- Accenture plc
- Alorica Inc.
- Arise Virtual Solutions Inc.
- Arvato Infoscore Gmbh
- Atento S.A.
- Capgemini Services SAS
- Capita plc
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Concentrix Corporation
- Conduent Inc.
- DATAMARK Inc.
- DXC Technology Co.
- Exela Technologies, Inc.
- ExlService Holdings, Inc.
- Genpact Ltd.
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Infosys Limited
- NTT DATA Corporation
- Sitel Group
- StarTek, Inc.
- Sutherland Global Services Inc.
- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
- TRANSCOM SA
- TTEC Holdings Inc.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Teleperformance SA
- Telus International Inc
- Transcosmos Inc.
- WNS (Holdings) Limited
- Webhelp SAS
- Wipro Limited
- Working Solutions