IDC's Digital Business Operations and Analytics Services research offers service providers valuable insight at the worldwide level into the dynamics, size, and scope of business process outsourcing services market opportunities from a horizontal perspective. This includes coverage of the customer care, finance and accounting (F&A), procurement, and logistics business functions. This service also provides insight into analytics services for outsourced engagements in addition to blockchain services including advisory services, implementation services, and ongoing support services.
Digital Business Operations and Analytics Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Global customer care business process services competitive landscape, including vendor strategies, positioning, and offerings
- Global finance and accounting business process services competitive landscape, including vendor strategies, positioning, and offerings
- Global procurement/logistics/SCM business process services competitive landscape, including vendor strategies, positioning, and offerings
- Cognitive and intelligent business operations
- The impact and adoption of as-a-service and platform delivery models on business process services
- Global business analytics services for long-term outsourcing engagements, bundled BPO services, or discrete long-term outsourcing engagements
- The "blockchain stack" and how vendors are addressing each layer of the stack with new services
- Worldwide and U.S. Market Forecasts for Horizontal BPO Services (Customer Care, Finance and Accounting, Procurement, and Logistics)
- IDC MarketScapes for BPO, Business Analytics, and Blockchain Services
- Analysis of BPO Deal Activity
- Vendor Profiles on Emerging Service Providers
- Market Analysis Perspectives on BPO and Business Analytics Services
- Demand-Side Studies on Buyer Preferences for Horizontal Business Process Services
- IDC FutureScapes: Worldwide Services and Blockchain Services Predictions
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the BPO services market changed over the past year? Where are the best opportunities, and how are they developing?
- How are buyers' needs evolving, and what are their expectations of service providers?
- Who are the leading providers of customer care, F&A, procurement, and logistics business process services, and how are their BPO strategies unfolding?
- How are service delivery models and operating models evolving?
- What are the opportunities for intelligent automation/cognitive in reimagining business operations?
Accenture plc, Alorica Inc., Arise Virtual Solutions Inc., Atento S.A., Capgemini Services SAS, Capita plc, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Concentrix Corporation, Conduent Inc., DATAMARK Inc., DXC Technology Co., Exela Technologies, Inc., ExlService Holdings, Inc., Genpact Ltd., HCL Technologies Limited, IBM, Infosys Limited, NTT DATA Corporation, Sitel Worldwide Corporation, StarTek, Inc., Sutherland Global Services, Inc., Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated, TELUS Corporation, TRANSCOM SA, TTEC Holdings Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Teleperformance SA, Transcosmos Inc., WNS Inc., Webhelp Group, Wipro Limited, Working Solutions, arvato Finance Solutions BV