IDC's Intelligent Finance and Customer Care Business Process Services research offers service providers valuable insight at the worldwide level into the dynamics, size, and scope of business process outsourcing services market opportunities from a horizontal perspective. This includes coverage of the customer care, finance and accounting , procurement, and logistics business functions. As part of developing research for this program, Ali focuses on research related to IDC's 3rd Platform, particularly in areas of analytics, intelligent automation, platforms, and business process as a service.
Intelligent Finance and Customer Care Business Process Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Global competitive landscape across each key horizontal, including vendor strategies, positioning, and offerings
- Global business analytics services for long-term outsourcing engagements, bundled BPO services, or discrete long-term outsourcing engagements
- Evolution of the finance services market including digital strategies and CFO requirements
- Digital integration of customer care and contact center business process services including analytics and AI, omnichannel, cloud, WFH services, and advanced cybersecurity
- Evolution of logistics business process services market (3PL, trucking, air, ocean) including the role of industry disrupters like IoT, blockchain, Amazon Effect, and last-mile delivery
- Worldwide and U.S. Market Forecasts for Horizontal BPS Services (Customer Care, Finance and Accounting, Procurement, and Logistics)
- IDC MarketScapes for Each Key Horizontal BPS Market and Business Analytics Services and Blockchain Services
- Analysis of BPS Deal Activity
- Vendor Profiles on Emerging Service Providers
- Market Analysis Perspectives on Business Process Services Market and Business Analytics Services
- Demand-Side Studies on Buyer Preferences and Adoption of Horizontal Business Process Services
- IDC FutureScapes: Worldwide Services and Blockchain Services Predictions
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the BPS services market changed over the past year? Where are the best opportunities, and how are they developing?
- How are buyers' needs evolving, and what are their expectations of service providers?
- Who are the leading providers of customer care, finance, procurement, and logistics business process services, and how are their BPO strategies unfolding?
- How are service delivery models and operating models evolving?
- What are the opportunities for intelligent automation/cognitive in reimagining business operations?
Accenture plc, Alorica Inc., Arise Virtual Solutions Inc., Arvato Infoscore Gmbh, Atento S.A., Capgemini Services SAS, Capita plc, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Concentrix Corporation, Conduent Inc., DATAMARK Inc., DXC Technology Co., Exela Technologies, Inc., ExlService Holdings, Inc., Genpact Ltd., HCL Technologies Limited, IBM, Infosys Limited, NTT DATA Corporation, Sitel Group, StarTek, Inc., Sutherland Global Services, Inc., Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated, TELUS Corporation, TRANSCOM SA, TTEC Holdings Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Teleperformance SA, Transcosmos Inc., WNS Inc., Webhelp Group, Wipro Limited, Working Solutions