IDC's Finance and Accounting, Supply Chain and Analytics BPO Services research offers service providers valuable insight at the worldwide level into the dynamics, size, and scope of BPO market opportunities from a horizontal perspective specifically looking at the finance and accounting (F&A), procurement, and logistics (asset light) business functions. This service studies trends impacting the market including business process automation, business analytics services, blockchain, IoT, and developments such as shifts to new delivery models (e.g., platforms and business process as a service [BPaaS]).
Finance and Accounting, Supply Chain and Analytics BPO Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Global BPO competitive landscape, including vendor strategies, positioning, and offerings
- Worldwide and U.S. market forecasts for horizontal BPO services (finance and accounting, procurement, and logistics)
- Impact of emerging models of delivery (e.g., BPaaS and platforms) and the 3rd Platform on BPO services
- The evolution of BPO deal activity
- Impact of intelligent automation on BPO
- Market analysis perspectives: Finance and accounting and business analytics services
- Impact of blockchain on BPO
- Worldwide and U.S. BPO Forecast and Analysis
- BPO and Business Analytics Services MarketScapes
- Analysis of BPO Deal Activity
- F&A BPO and Business Analytics Services PeerScapes
- Case Studies on RPA Implementations for Finance and Accounting Business Processes
- Demand-Side Studies on Adoption/Consumer Preferences in F&A/Supply Chain BPO and Analytics BPO Services
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the BPO services market changed over the past year? Where are the best opportunities, and how are they developing?
- How are buyers' needs evolving, and what are their expectations of vendors?
- Who are the leading providers of F&A and procurement/logistics (asset light) BPO services, and how are their BPO strategies unfolding?
- How is BPO deal activity evolving, and what are the key characteristics and composition of BPO deals being signed?
Accenture plc, Aegis Limited, Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Dell Inc., ExlService Holdings, Inc., Genpact Ltd., HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Infosys Limited, Sutherland Global Services, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, WNS, Inc, Wipro Limited, Xerox Corporation, arvato AG
Meet the Experts
Research Manager, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain and Analytics BPO Services
Program Director, Product Engineering and Operations Technology/Services