China's enterprise networking market has attracted the attention of many vendors, which has led to extremely aggressive competition in this market. As a result, vendors are constantly driven to search for new customers and market segments to remain profitable. IDC's China Quarterly Provincial Enterprise Network Tracker® aims to provide vendors with pertinent information on detailed market segmentations to help them in identifying and targeting the segments that have the highest growth potential.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in shipments, ports, and end-user, factory revenue.
- Product Category
Optional Content Add-Ons:
- Vertical Industry
This Tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via an email. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Final forecast data tables are delivered in Excel table format.
- Final databook is delivered in Excel pivot table format.
- Executive summary provides a summary of the quarter's key trends, competitive landscape, and market opportunities. It is delivered in PowerPoint format.
Forecasts for this tracker are updated semiannually and include one year of historical data and five years of annual forecasts. Forecasts are available at the country level. Examples of the segmentations being forecast in this tracker include:
Core Forecast Coverage:
- Product Category
IDC's Tracker Methodology
IDC's tracker data is developed using a rigorous methodology that includes well-planned and well-coordinated local, regional, and worldwide data cross-checks combined with a proprietary advanced data consolidation and analysis data platform managed by IDC's Worldwide Tracker organization. Data sources used in the process of determining IDC's tracker numbers include, but are not limited to:
- In-country local vendor interviews
- Distribution data feeds
- Worldwide and regional vendor guidance
- ODM data
- In-country local channel partner discussions
- Import records
- Feedback from component suppliers
- Vendor briefings and public financial reports