IDC's Legal, Risk and Compliance Solutions service provides a cross-disciplinary view of the enabling technologies and services that allow companies to identify, track, and analyze both enterprise and technology risks; comply with global laws and regulations, industry standards, and corporate policies; and monitor and manage corporate and IT governance initiatives in alignment with corporate strategy and business objectives. This research tracks the technology and competitive developments for technologies that support corporate legal, information governance, enterprise risk management, regulatory compliance, and privacy.
Legal, Risk and Compliance Solutions
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- eDiscovery software and services
- Data privacy solutions and services
- Governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) software
- GRC integrated suites
- Enterprise legal management
- Legal technology
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk management
- Audit management
- Business resiliency
- Information governance
- Governance, risk, and compliance in the era of cloud, Big Data, mobility, and social platforms
- Archiving for governance and ediscovery
- eDiscovery Software Market Forecast
- eDiscovery Services Market Shares
- eDiscovery Services Market Forecast
- Data Privacy Workflow Management Market Shares
- Data Privacy Workflow Management Market Forecast
- Worldwide GRC Software Forecast
- Worldwide GRC Software Market Shares
- Market Analysis Perspective: Legal Technology
- GRC Software Market Taxonomy
- Survey and Special Report: Legal Technology Buyer Trends
- Special Report: Contract Life-Cycle Management Market Perspective
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the evolving regulatory landscape impacting the enterprise, and how can risk and compliance technology address these challenges?
- How is the adoption of 3rd Platform technologies impacting the corporation's existing risk and compliance obligations as well as future challenges and regulatory requirements?
- What are the changes, if any, to buyers' preferences in consuming governance, risk, and compliance management solutions and services?
- How will the proliferation of the global datasphere influence the ediscovery and legal technology markets?
- How is digital transformation and corporate emphasis on trust affecting the roles, responsibilities, and market opportunity of law firms and corporate legal?
- What are the competitive market dynamics and potential market opportunities around technologies that address enterprise legal management, information governance, and ediscovery in the era of the 3rd Platform?
ACL Services Ltd., Amazon Web Services Inc., BitSight Technologies, Inc., CS Disco, Inc., Casepoint, LLC, CloudNine, Conduent Inc., Consilio, LLC, Dell Inc., Deloitte LLP, Epiq Systems, Inc., Ernst & Young Global Limited, Everlaw Inc., Exterro, Inc., FTI Consulting, Inc., Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Iron Mountain Incorporated, KPMG International, LockPath, Inc., LogicGate, Inc., LogicManager Inc., Logik Systems, Inc., Logik Systems, Inc., MetricStream, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Mitratech Holdings Inc., Navex Global Inc., Nuix Pty. Ltd., OneTrust LLC, Onit Inc., OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Protiviti Inc., Relativity ODA LLC, RiskVision, Riskonnect Inc., SAI Global Ltd., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Symantec Corporation, Thomson Reuters Corp., TrustArc Inc., Wolters Kluwer N.V., Workiva Inc., Zapproved LLC