IDC's Legal, Risk and Compliance Solutions service provides a cross-disciplinary view of the enabling technologies and services that allow companies to identify, track, and analyze both enterprise and technology risks; comply with global laws and regulations, industry standards, and corporate policies; and monitor and manage corporate and IT governance initiatives in alignment with corporate strategy and business objectives. This research tracks the technology and competitive developments for technologies that support legal discovery, information governance, enterprise risk management, regulatory compliance, and privacy.
Legal, Risk and Compliance Solutions
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- eDiscovery software and services
- Governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) software
- GRC integrated suites
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk management
- Audit management
- Business resiliency
- Information governance
- Data privacy solutions and services
- Governance, risk, and compliance in the era of cloud, Big Data, mobility, and social platforms
- Archiving for governance and ediscovery
- eDiscovery Software Market Forecast
- eDiscovery Services Market Shares
- eDiscovery Services Market Forecast
- eDiscovery Market Taxonomy
- Worldwide GRC Software Forecast, 2017-2021
- Worldwide GRC Integrated Suites Market Shares, 2016
- Market Analysis Perspective: eDiscovery Software and Services
- Market Analysis Perspective: GRC Software
- GRC Software Market Taxonomy
- Survey and Special Report: Archive and eDiscovery Spending and Trends
- Special Report: GDPR's Impact on Storage and Compliance
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the adoption of 3rd Platform technologies impacting the corporation's existing risk and compliance obligations as well as future challenges and regulatory requirements?
- What are the most critical risk and compliance challenges?
- What are the competitive market dynamics and potential market opportunities around technologies that address enterprise legal management, information governance, regulatory compliance, and risk management in the era of the 3rd Platform?
- How is the evolving regulatory landscape impacting the enterprise, and how can risk and compliance technology address these challenges?
- What are the investment priorities for organizations looking to enhance their existing legal, risk, and compliance programs?
- What are the changes, if any, to buyers' preferences in consuming legal, risk, and compliance management solutions and services?
Amazon.com, Inc., BitSight Technologies, Inc., Consilio, LLC, Dell Inc., Deloitte LLP, Epiq Systems, Inc., Exterro, Inc., FTI Consulting, Inc., Google Inc., Guidance Software, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Iron Mountain Incorporated, KPMG International, LockPath, Inc., MetricStream, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Navex Global Inc., OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Protiviti Inc, RiskVision, SAI Global Ltd., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Symantec Corporation, Thomson Reuters Corp., Wolters Kluwer N.V., Workiva Inc., kCura LLC