IDC's Governance, Risk and Compliance service provides a cross-disciplinary view of the enabling technologies and services that allow companies to identify, track, and analyze both enterprise and technology risks; comply with global laws and regulations, industry standards, and corporate policies; and monitor and manage corporate and IT governance initiatives in alignment with corporate strategy and business objectives. This research tracks the technology and competitive developments for technologies that support internal audit, enterprise risk management, and regulatory compliance.
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) software
- GRC integrated suites
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk management
- Audit management
- Business resiliency
- Information governance
- Governance, risk, and compliance in the era of cloud, Big Data, mobility, and social platforms
- Worldwide GRC Software Forecast
- Worldwide GRC Software Market Shares
- GRC Software Market Taxonomy
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the evolving regulatory landscape impacting the enterprise, and how can risk and compliance technology address these challenges?
- How is the adoption of 3rd Platform technologies impacting the corporation's existing risk and compliance obligations as well as future challenges and regulatory requirements?
- What are the changes, if any, to buyers' preferences in consuming governance, risk, and compliance management solutions and services?
- How will the proliferation of the global datasphere influence the risk and compliance markets?
- How is digital transformation and corporate emphasis on trust affecting the roles, responsibilities, and market opportunity of compliance practitioners?
- What are the competitive market dynamics and potential market opportunities around technologies that address environmental health and safety protocols?
Amazon Web Services Inc., BitSight Technologies, Inc., CS Disco, Inc., Casepoint, LLC, CloudNine, Consilio, LLC, Ernst & Young Global Limited, Everlaw Inc., Exterro, Inc., Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Iron Mountain Incorporated, KPMG International, LockPath, Inc., LogicGate, Inc., LogicManager Inc., Logik Systems, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Navex Global Inc., Nuix Pty. Ltd., OneTrust LLC, Onit Inc., OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Protiviti Inc., Relativity ODA LLC, RiskVision, Riskonnect Inc., SAI360, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Thomson Reuters Corp., TrustArc Inc., Wolters Kluwer N.V., Workiva Inc., Zapproved LLC