IDC's GRC and ESG Management and Reporting Technologies (GRC) service provides a cross-disciplinary view of the enabling technologies and services that allow companies to identify, track, and analyze both enterprise and technology risks; comply with global laws and regulations, industry standards, and corporate policies; and monitor and manage corporate and IT governance initiatives in alignment with corporate strategy and business objectives. This research tracks the technology and competitive developments for technologies that support internal audit, enterprise risk management, and regulatory compliance.
GRC and ESG Management and Reporting Technologies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- GRC software
- GRC integrated suites
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk management
- Audit management
- Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risk management
- Business resiliency
- Information governance
- GRC in the era of cloud, Big Data, mobility, and social platforms
- Worldwide GRC Software Forecast
- Worldwide GRC Software Market Shares
- GRC Software Market Taxonomy
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the evolving regulatory landscape impacting the enterprise, and how can risk and compliance technology address these challenges?
- How are third-party vendor relationships impacting the corporation's existing risk and compliance obligations as well as future challenges and regulatory requirements?
- What are the changes, if any, to buyers' preferences in consuming governance, risk, and compliance management solutions and services?
- How will the proliferation of the global datasphere influence the risk and compliance markets?
- How is digital transformation and corporate emphasis on trust affecting the roles, responsibilities, and market opportunity of compliance practitioners?
- What are the competitive market dynamics and potential market opportunities around technologies that address environmental, social, and governance requirements?
Archer Group Holdings PLC, BitSight Technologies, Inc., Diligent Corp., Galvanize, Google LLC, IBM, Iron Mountain Inc., LogicGate, Inc., LogicManager Inc., MetricStream, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Mitratech Holdings Inc., Navex Global Inc., OneTrust LLC, OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Prevalent Inc., ProcessUnity, Inc., RSA Security LLC, RiskVision, Riskonnect Inc., Rivo Software Ltd, SAI Global, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., SecurityScorecard, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Sphera Solutions, Inc., Thomson Reuters Corp., Wolters Kluwer N.V., Workiva Inc.