Brazil Black Book is an annual market sizing of the current and projected investments in IT hardware, packaged software, and services in the country. The information is presented by total spending in U.S. dollars, annual growth rates, and overall IT spending proportions for each of the technology areas of coverage.
Brazil Black Book
This product covers the following segments of the IT market:
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Services: Project oriented, outsourcing, and support and training
- Software: System infrastructure software, application development and deployment, and applications
- Hardware: Servers, storage, personal computing devices, IaaS, peripherals, mobile phones, and networking equipment
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- Which technology market has the biggest share in the country?
- Which technology market is growing most rapidly?