Brazil Black Book is an annual market sizing of the current and projected investments in IT hardware, packaged software, and services in the country. The information is presented by total spending in U.S. dollars, annual growth rates, and overall IT spending proportions for each of the technology areas of coverage.
Brazil Black Book
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Services: Project oriented, outsourcing, and support and training
- Software: System infrastructure software, application development and deployment, and applications
- IT market distribution by technology
- Hardware: Servers, storage, personal computing devices, IaaS, peripherals, mobile phones, and networking equipment
- IT market growth
- IT Market Growth
- Technology Market Value
- IT Market Distribution by Technology
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Which technology market has the biggest share in the country?
- Which technology market is growing most rapidly?