TECH SUPPLIER Feb 2020 - Technology Segment - Doc # META45978419
South Africa Enterprise Application Software Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Vendor Shares
By: Manish RanjanProgram Manager, Kieran Frost
This IDC Technology Segment study provides a detailed overview of the South African market for integrated EAS suites. The EAS vendors tracked in this study include SAP, Oracle, Sage, Microsoft, and Syspro. This study provides detailed qualitative and quantitative information, as well as analyses and forecasts, to answer the following questions:
- What are the defining characteristics of the EAS market in South Africa?
- What is the current size of the market? What is its potential?
- Who are the leading market players? How are they positioning themselves to capitalize on the market's potential?
- Which industries are investing in EAS solutions? How will future spending patterns affect market development?
- How will the market be impacted by South Africa's political and economic turmoil?
"Amid economic and political challenges, South African organizations are launching DX projects to improve customer experience and reduce operational costs. These projects are fueling the adoption of disruptive technologies centered around cloud, analytics, and AI that improve performance and agility. The uptake of EAS — specifically, ERM, CRM, and SCM applications — is accelerating as vendors embed analytics and AI functionalities into core applications now widely available on subscription models." — Manish Ranjan, Program Manager for Software and Cloud, IDC Middle East and Africa
List of Tables
List of Figures
When you purchase this document, the purchase price can be applied to the cost of an annual subscription, giving you access to more research for your investment.