TECH SUPPLIER Sep 2020 - Technology Segment - Doc # META46875920
Turkey Enterprise Application Software Market 2020–2024 Forecast and 2019 Vendor Shares
This study provides detailed qualitative and quantitative information, analyses, and forecasts that help answer the following key questions:
- What are the defining characteristics of the Turkey EAS market?
- What is the current size of the EAS market in Turkey, and what is the forecast potential of the market?
- Who are the leading players in the EAS market in Turkey, and how are they positioning themselves to capitalize on the market's potential?
- What are the defining characteristics of the EAS installed base in Turkey in terms of vertical markets and end-user market segments?
- Which industries are investing in EAS solutions, and how will future spending patterns affect market development?
- How will the political and economic conditions specific to Turkey affect the market?
"Enterprises are looking to remain competitive by improving customer experience, increasing internal efficiency, and boosting employee productivity. These are the main digital transformation (DX) drivers for organizations of all sizes and types. Indeed, despite facing economic and political challenges, organizations in Turkey are launching DX projects to elevate customer experience and reduce operational costs. These projects are also accelerating the use of disruptive technologies around cloud, analytics, and artificial intelligence (AI) that improve the performance and agility of EAS applications, specifically ERM, CRM, and SCM applications. The organizational need to ensure that various departments communicate with each other seamlessly and interact efficiently with customers through any channel will boost the EAS market over the upcoming period." — Ayse Kaptanoglu, Research Manager, IDC Turkey.
List of Tables
List of Figures
When you purchase this document, the purchase price can be applied to the cost of an annual subscription, giving you access to more research for your investment.