Dec 2017 - IDC MaturityScape Benchmark - Doc # US42016718
IDC MaturityScape Benchmark: Digital Transformation in the United States, 2017
This IDC study enables organizations to answer the following questions:
- How will DX affect the way we do business?
- What is the role of DX in supporting business change?
- Where are we on a maturity scale for DX competencies in terms of what the business needs?
- Where are our competitors?
- What's the path to improve and achieve the level of maturity that the business needs?
"IDC's 2017 Digital Transformation MaturityScape Benchmark Survey shows the pace and scale of DX change accelerating," according to Shawn Fitzgerald, research director, IDC's Worldwide Digital Transformation Strategies. "While all DX dimensions — Leadership, Omni-Experience, WorkSource, Operating Model, and Information — have matured significantly since 2015, there is a clear divide between organizations implementing DX successfully and those that are failing to implement and falling further behind their competition."