This IDC Survey evaluates responses from 500 buyers of talent acquisition technologies to determine several things:
- The most important capabilities to HR and line-of-business (LOB) leaders that own or influence purchase of new talent acquisition technologies and services — and current effectiveness of these capabilities today
- Adoption and deployment of analytics and dashboards in talent acquisition today — and factors that are inhibiting further adoption and deployment
- Current investments in talent acquisition technologies — and satisfaction with existing solutions
- Changes in investments over the past 18 months compared with changes over the next 18 months —– specifically as it relates to applicant tracking systems, candidate relationship management systems (CRMs), and recruitment marketing solutions
- Drivers of change among talent acquisition technologies in the past and next 18 months
This is the first extensive analysis of aggregate responses, with more detailed analysis forthcoming by company size, by buyer persona (HR versus LOB), and by industry.