This IDC Web Conference presents a review by Stephen Minton on the latest ICT spending data and leading economic indicators for ICT budget trends and new 3rd Platform technologies, alongside updated market sizing and forecasts from IDC's Worldwide Black Book, answering questions such as:
- How has the technology market performed so far in 2018, and how have forecasts for 2019–2022 changed as a result?
- What impact will economic trends have on IT spending over the next five years, and what are the main downside risks to the outlook?
- Which new technologies are experiencing the fastest growth in emerging markets, and which geographies are set to emerge as global leaders beyond 2020?
- How quickly are tech budgets moving from traditional IT deployments to the 3rd Platform of cloud, mobile, and new technologies such as IoT and robotics?
- What does the expansion of the ICT industry and the emergence of new categories mean for traditional tech vendors and buyers?
IDC Manufacturing Insights: Worldwide Connected Vehicle Ecosystem for Manufacturers , Next-Generation Automotive Strategies , Worldwide Black Book: 3rd Platform Edition , Worldwide Semiannual 3D Printing Spending Guide , Worldwide Semiannual Artificial Intelligence Systems Spending Guide , Worldwide Semiannual Augmented and Virtual Reality Spending Guide , Worldwide Semiannual Big Data and Analytics Spending Guide , Worldwide Semiannual Blockchain Spending Guide , Worldwide Semiannual Digital Transformation Spending Guide , Worldwide Semiannual ICT Spending Guide: Industry and Company Size , Worldwide Semiannual IT Spending Guide: Line of Business , Worldwide Semiannual Internet of Things Spending Guide , Worldwide Semiannual Mobility Spending Guide , Worldwide Semiannual Public Cloud Services Spending Guide , Worldwide Semiannual Robotics and Drones Spending Guide