TECH SUPPLIER May 2018 - IDC Survey Spotlight - Doc # US43844518
ConsumerScape 360, 2018: Online Consumer Experience by Amazon Prime Subscribers Versus Nonsubscribers
This IDC Survey Spotlight looks at consumers' agreement with the following statements related to the online experience by Amazon Prime subscribers and nonsubscribers:
- Buying online is more convenient.
- I shop online to find the best price.
- Selection is better online.
- Online shopping is easier.
- Online shopping is more pleasant.
- Online shopping is faster.
- I appreciate online recommendations of products.
- I appreciate being able to read reviews/see ratings before purchase.
- I appreciate automatic suggestions of alternate products that people purchased when I'm looking at an item.
- Shipping charges make me less likely to buy online.
This IDC Survey Spotlight is based on IDC's 2018 Emerging Technology and Video Survey fielded in December 2017/January 2018.