target audience: TECH SUPPLIER Publication date: Oct 2022 - Document type: IDC Survey - Doc Document number: # US44330019
Energy Customer Satisfaction and Perceptions: Part 1 of the 2022 Worldwide Energy Consumer Survey Discovery Series
This IDC Survey examines data from the 2022 IDC Energy Insights Energy Consumer Survey, which was carried out between June and July, focusing on consumer satisfaction levels toward energy suppliers' products and services and their perception of energy retail markets. This comprises a detailed view across age groups and market structure, including a comparison over time using 2020 and 2017 data.
The survey covered 1,730 energy customers around the world, covering the following countries: Australia, Argentina, Colombia, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, the Philippines, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, the U.K., the UAE, and the U.S.
This presentation covers areas such as:
- Energy consumer NPS
- Reasons for lack of customer satisfaction
- Customer satisfaction toward energy suppliers' offerings
- Consumer perception of energy markets, including competition and evolution of products and services offered
This presentation is one of a series of documents published or to be published in the 2022 IDC Energy Insights Energy Consumer Survey, including:
- How do Customer Satisfaction and Net Promoter Scores for Utilities and Energy Suppliers Differ by Age Group? (IDC #EUR149620922, September 2022)
- How Does Customer Satisfaction and NPS for Utilities and Energy Suppliers Differ Around the World? (IDC #EUR149616922, August 2022)