TECH SUPPLIER Sep 2019 - Market Analysis Perspective - Doc # US44664819
Market Analysis Perspective: U.S. Multiscreen Video, 2019
This IDC Market Analysis Perspective (MAP) presents an update on the U.S. multiscreen video market. The MAP is designed to provide clients the opportunity to engage with IDC on the key issues and trends impacting the multiscreen video market. It includes a 2019 update on:
- Industry and market overview with a focus on key trends and developments impacting the traditional pay TV and over the top (OTT) video markets in 2019.
- Competitive landscape with a focus on the position of OTT video relative to traditional pay TV services.
- Buyer behavior with a focus on consumer attitudes towards video services.
- Future view of the market with a focus on the ongoing erosion of the traditional pay TV subscriber base and the growth of paid subscription OTT video and virtual pay TV services.
- Advice for the technology supplier with a focus on essential guidance for service providers.
Netflix International B.V., The Walt Disney Company, Verizon Communications, Inc., Hulu, LLC, Amazon.com Inc., Charter Communications, Inc., AT&T Inc., Comcast Corporation, DISH Network LLC, Google Inc., Apple Inc.