TECH SUPPLIER Apr 2019 - Web Conference Proceeding: Tech Supplier - Doc # US44982319
State of the Market: Global IT Spending Review and Outlook
This IDC Web Conference reviews the latest ICT spending data and leading economic indicators for ICT budget trends and new 3rd Platform technologies, alongside updated market sizing and forecasts from IDC's Worldwide Black Book, answering questions such as:
- How did the technology market perform in 2018, and how have forecasts for 2019–2022 changed as a result?
- What impact will the United States–China trade war and tariffs have on IT spending over the next 12 months, and which other economic wild cards are starting to impact IT budgets?
- Which new technologies are experiencing the fastest growth in emerging markets, and which geographies are set to emerge as global leaders beyond 2020?
- How quickly are tech budgets moving from traditional IT deployments to the 3rd Platform of cloud, mobile, and new technologies such as IoT and robotics?
- What are the key vertical industry trends that are driving IT spending patterns and vendor revenue?
Brazil Black Book , Latin America Black Book , Latin America Black Book: 3rd Platform Edition , Mexico Black Book , United States Black Book: State IT Spending by Vertical , Worldwide Black Book: 3rd Platform Edition , Worldwide Black Book: Service Provider Edition , Worldwide Black Book: Standard Edition