TECH SUPPLIER Jul 2019 - IDC Survey - Doc # US45302919
Digital Strategy Success Factors: Key Findings from the 2019 IDC Digital Strategy Consulting Global Buyer Survey
This IDC Survey describes the priorities and behaviors of buyers of digital strategy consulting services, worldwide. It includes data taken from respondent's answers to questions about a range of issues, including the following:
- What were their organization's most important strategic business objectives?
- Which digital strategy areas were most important in helping them achieve their strategic business objectives?
- Which digital technologies were most important to their recent digital strategy consulting project
- Which executive or stakeholder group in their organization played the most important role in driving this project?
- Which consulting capabilities or areas of knowledge/expertise were most important to the project's success?
The worldwide sample size of over 700 respondents included participants from the United States, China, Japan, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and India. Respondents were asked how digital maturity, and specifically how their organization, stands compared with worldwide peers in using digital technologies to measurably improve their business. The survey includes analysis by this definition of maturity and by geography.