TECH SUPPLIER Jun 2021 - IDC Survey Spotlight - Doc # US48029921
Cloud-Based Unified Communications Among Top Investment Priorities for Organizations
This IDC Survey Spotlight analyzes results from IDC's Future Enterprise Resiliency and Spending Survey, Wave 4, conducted during the April to May 2021 time frame. IDC surveyed 832 respondent organizations targeting enterprise IT/network decision makers with IT roles (e.g., CIO/CTO/CSO) and line-of-business roles (including president, CEO, CFO, human resources, marketing, and sales).
The survey featured 832 total respondents with the following profiles:
- 205 respondents from the United States
- 370 respondents from APAC
- 257 respondents from EMEA
- 63% with IT roles
- 37% with LOB roles
- 16.8% with C-level roles
- 25% of respondents indicated the United States as the country in which their organization was located.
- 75% of respondents indicated 19 countries across EMEA and APAC as the country in which their organization was located.
- Medium-sized (41%) and large enterprise (59%) respondent organizations were represented; no respondent organizations had fewer than 500 users.
- Numerous verticals industries were represented (17), with no vertical industries with >13% participation.