This IDC Web Conference highlights how to innovate drug development and care delivery with connected health technologies.
Hear from Lynne A. Dunbrack, group vice president, IDC Health Insights, and Dr. Nimita Limaye, vice president, IDC Health Insights: Worldwide Life Science R&D Strategy and Technology, about how healthcare and life science organizations are:
- Leveraging connected health technologies to create innovative care anywhere initiatives
- Improving access to convenient, cost-effective care
- Creating a better experience for healthcare providers and patients
- Empowering remote monitoring and patient engagement
- Enabling decentralized clinical trials