target audience: TECH SUPPLIER Publication date: Nov 2022 - Document type: Market Presentation - Doc Document number: # US48642722
Worldwide AIPath Higher Education Survey Analysis, 2022
This IDC Market Presentation analysis highlights key findings from higher education responses in IDC's 2022 Worldwide Industry AIPath Survey. The Market Presentation takes a deep dive look at AI adoption trends in higher education and is broken up into six sections:
- What is the state of AI in higher education?
- What are the primary AI use cases for higher education?
- How are higher education institutions approaching AI adoption?
- What are the benefits and challenges of AI implementation in higher education?
- What are higher education's AI purchase preferences and vendor considerations?
- Advice for AI service providers
"AI is everywhere in higher education," said Matthew Leger, research manager for IDC's Worldwide Education Digital Strategies Program. "In response to the ongoing challenges supporting students inside and outside of the classroom, as well as administrative staff in the back office, AI has emerged as a leading solution to address key pain points for IT and education leaders."