TECH SUPPLIER Feb 2022 - IDC Survey Spotlight - Doc # US48836022
Workplace Practices and Technology Advances Expected to Endure Post Pandemic
This IDC Survey Spotlight analyzes results from IDC's Future Enterprise Resiliency and Spending Survey, Wave 11 (December 2021). In 2022, companies around the world are looking to adapt to business disruptions, leverage digital capabilities to accelerate business operations, and automate processes to quickly take advantage of changed conditions.
The survey was conducted in 19 countries, with United States (24%), Poland (7%), and Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, and Korea (all with 5.8%) most represented (i.e., the country in which the respondent organization is located). Other survey demographics include the following:
- Focused on organizations with 500+ employees (1,000+ employees in the United States)
- Numerous vertical industries represented (16); no vertical industries with >20.3% participation
IDC surveyed 858 respondent organizations targeting enterprise IT/network decision makers with IT and line-of-business (LOB) roles:
- 65% of respondents had IT role, and 35% had LOB role.
- 15.6% of respondents had C-level title; other titles include VP (16.4%), director (54.9%), and manager (13.1%).
- 55.6% of respondents are primary decision makers, 38.5% are part of a team, and 15.9% are knowledgeable influencers.
- 23.7% medium-sized organizations (500–999 employees) and 76.3% enterprises (1,000+ employees) were represented; no respondent organization had fewer than 500 users.
This 15-minute web-based survey was conducted to gauge the impact of priorities on IT spending and organizational resilience.
Unified Communications and Collaboration
Unified communications and collaboration
- 2 slides
When you purchase this document, the purchase price can be applied to the cost of an annual subscription, giving you access to more research for your investment.