TECH SUPPLIER Aug 2022 - IDC Survey - Doc # US49579722
Characterizing the Cybersecurity Talent Recruiting Issue: North America Is Struggling
This IDC Survey examines the cybersecurity talent recruiting issue. As part of its Future Enterprise Resiliency and Spending Survey, IDC asked 816 IT decision makers across 20 countries about their struggles recruiting IT talent. Key questions included:
- What technology roles are in highest demand for the most important technology initiatives?
- How difficult has it been to fill IT security professional positions?
- How has finding the right people to hire into technology roles changed compared with 12 months ago?
- Please estimate how much longer it now takes you to fill technology roles compared with 12 months ago.
- What are your organization's top 2 strategies for attracting and retaining IT professionals?
Cybersecurity professionals remain a pain point for most. This IDC Survey provides a summary of the study's findings.
Active Application Security and Fraud , Cloud Security , Data Security , Endpoint Security , Future of Trust - Agenda , Identity and Digital Trust Software , Network Security Products and Strategies , Security Services , SIEM, Vulnerability Management and Compliance , Tier 2 SOC Analytics