target audience: TECH SUPPLIER Publication date: Oct 2023 - Document type: Market Presentation - Doc Document number: # US49874023
Industry Market Forecast: Americas Health, 2023
This IDC Market Presentation provides IDC's industry market forecast for healthcare providers (HCPs) in the Americas. It provides technology vendor product managers and those responsible for market/competitive intelligence with an industry overview of IDC spending guide forecasts numbers as well as insights into the regional healthcare market context influencing that spend for 2023.
This document includes:
- IDC's ICT market forecast for healthcare enterprises in the Americas
- IDC's market forecast for major IT applications for Americas healthcare enterprises
- Insights into key drivers and inhibitors that have impacted and will impact IT application investment sentiment in the Americas healthcare sector
The document also highlights recent initiatives by countries and organizations while providing top-level advice for technology suppliers for pursuing a business strategy that spans across the manufacturing value chain.
The document offers a foundation of industry knowledge to:
- Develop a compelling narrative that resonates with healthcare provider organizations
- Align product and service offerings with HCP organizations' priorities
- Show HCP organizations how technology implementation contributes toward the achievement of their goals
- Design short-, medium-, and long-term approaches to working with HCP organizations
Technology vendor executives in marketing, sales, product/service development, and market intelligence can leverage insight from this document as a starting point to organize their activities.
"The healthcare sector's shift toward digital-first strategies holds promise for enhancing patient engagement and healthcare delivery. Yet it amplifies cyberthreats and requires significant investments. To excel in this digital landscape, healthcare organizations must focus on patients and staff while implementing cybersecurity, data integrity, and ethical AI and promoting equitable access to technology-driven healthcare solutions," said Nigel Wallis, research vice president, Americas Industry Insights at IDC.