TECH SUPPLIER Mar 2023 - IDC Survey Spotlight - Doc # US50471423
Which UC&C and Contact Center–Related Applications Highlight the Investment Plans for Organizations in 2023?
This IDC Survey Spotlight analyzes results from IDC's January 2023 Future Enterprise Resiliency and Spending Survey, Wave 12. This 15-minute web-based survey of n = 1,032 IT and business leaders in 20 countries across North America, Latin America, Asia/Pacific, and Western Europe was conducted while companies were finalizing technology budget plans for 2023. It reflects the attitudes and expectations as of that moment in time.
IDC's Global Technology Thought Leadership group conducts a monthly survey to understand how IT and business leaders in enterprises around the world are assessing risks and addressing cost management for their growing portfolio of technology resources. We also asked IT decision makers to indicate how concerns about inflation, recession skills shortages, and other developments affected 2023 budget decisions across all major IT sectors: digital infrastructure, PaaS, application/dev software (SW)/SaaS, devices, networking, services, and security.
IDC surveyed 1,032 respondents in organizations with 500+ employees (1,000+ employees in the United States) targeting enterprise IT/network decision makers across industries with IT roles (including CIO/CTO/CSO) and line-of-business (LOB) roles (including president, CEO, CFO, HR, marketing, sales). Respondents have a role in spending on IT products and services.
The IDC survey featured 1,032 total respondents:
- 13.2% of the respondents were from organizations with 500–999 employees.
- 86.8% of the respondents were from organizations with 1,000+ employees.
- 73.1% had IT roles, and 26.9% had LOB roles.
- 67% had director roles, 12.7% VP roles, 12.3% C-level roles, and 8% manager roles.
- 24.6% of the respondents indicated the United States as the country in which their organization was located; in all, 20 countries worldwide were represented.
- Numerous verticals industries were represented (19), with no vertical industries with >12.1% participation.
Unified Communications and Collaboration
Unified communications and collaboration
- 2 slides
When you purchase this document, the purchase price can be applied to the cost of an annual subscription, giving you access to more research for your investment.