TECH SUPPLIER Mar 2023 - IDC Survey Spotlight - Doc # US50504123
What Do Different Customer Segments Say About Cloud Providers as Strategic Technology Partners?
This IDC Survey Spotlight provides insight into what various customer segments say about cloud providers as strategic technology partners. Results show how organizations view their primary public cloud provider, as an overall category, compared with other technology partner categories. The full list of technology partner categories is as follows:
- Primary public cloud provider (e.g., Amazon AWS, Google GCP, Microsoft Azure, Alicloud, Tencent)
- Primary digital infrastructure provider (e.g., Cisco, Dell Technologies, HPE, Huawei, IBM, Inspur, Lenovo)
- Primary ERP/enterprise application provider (e.g., Oracle, SAP, Workday)
- Primary IT orchestration/automation platform provider (e.g., VMware, IBM RedHat, Rancher)
- Primary IT outsourcing provider (e.g., ATOS, DXC, Capgemini, Kyndryl, TCS, NTT DATA, Dimension Data, PCCW Solutions)
- Primary data management and analytics platform provider (e.g., Snowflake, Qualtrics, Cloudera, Databricks)
- Primary telecoms provider (e.g., AT&T, Vodafone, BT, SingTel, NTT, China Telecom, Telefonica)
- Primary emerging digital services provider (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Baidu)
- Primary consulting partner (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, IBM Consulting)
- Primary business process automation platform provider (e.g., ServiceNow, Pegasystems)
This document highlights data from IDC's Future Enterprise Resiliency and Spending Survey, conducted by IDC's Global Technology Thought Leadership group in January 2023 (n = 984).
Cloud-based partners, Infrastructure as a service, Platform as a service, Software as a service
- 2 slides
When you purchase this document, the purchase price can be applied to the cost of an annual subscription, giving you access to more research for your investment.