TECH SUPPLIER Apr 2020 - Web Conference Proceeding: Tech Supplier - Doc # WC20200407
State of the Market Webinar: COVID-19 Impact on Global IT Spending Outlook
This IDC Web Conference presents an updated review of the latest outlook for technology markets in the context of the COVID-19 impact, alongside updated forecasts from IDC's Worldwide Black Book: Live Edition and the new IDC COVID-19 Tech Index of leading market indicators and survey data, answering questions such as:
- What impact has COVID-19 had on technology market projections for the remainder of 2020?
- What are the key leading indicators to help us understand the rapidly changing outlook for technology budgets?
- How do IT buyers feel about the short-term impact of COVID-19, and how is the crisis disrupting their IT spending plans?
- Which technology areas are most at risk of disruption, and what are some areas likely to see increased budget allocation?
- What are the key differences by geography for the way that COVID-19 is impacting technology markets?