TECH SUPPLIER May 2020 - Web Conference Proceeding: Tech Supplier - Doc # WC20200416
COVID-19 Impact: IDC’s ICT Market Outlook for South Africa
This IDC Web Conference presents the latest outlook for technology markets in South Africa in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. This Web Conference answers questions such as:
- What impact has COVID-19 had on the South African economy?
- What impact has COVID-19 had on the telecom and IT markets in South Africa?
- What impact has COVID-19 had on technology distribution in South Africa?
- How do IT buyers feel about the short-term impact of COVID-19, and how is the crisis disrupting their IT spending plans?
- Which vertical industries are being impacted by COVID-19, and how are they changing their technology budgets?
- Which technology areas are most at risk of disruption, and what are some areas likely to see increased budgetary allocations?