Feb 14, 2020 - Real-time IDC Research® opinion on industry news, trends and events
SAP 4Q19 Earnings: Closing Out a Great Year, Prepping for Roaring 20s
By: Mickey North RizzaProgram Vice President, Enterprise Applications and Digital Commerce, Robert ParkerSenior Vice President, Enterprise Applications, Data Intelligence, Services, and Industry Research, Daniel-Zoe JimenezAssociate Vice President, Digital Transformation (DX), Future Enterprise, and SMB, Alexandros StratisResearch Manager, Philip CarterChief Analyst, Europe
- by Analyst/s
- Which Procurement SaaS Vendors Are Being Used by Organizations, and Which Is Their Primary Vendor?
- IBM Think 2020: Innovation Leadership in a Post-COVID-19 World
- Human Capital Management Software, Learning Management Systems, and eLearning: Deploying Software Solutions to Bridge the Skills Gap
- COVID-19 Tech Impact in Europe: The Journey to Recovery — Analyzing 3 Waves of Sentiment Survey Data
- by Subscription
- Asia/Pacific Customer Experience Software, 2020
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on SaaS Demand and the Transition to Cloud?
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Enterprise Finance and Accounting Applications 2020 Vendor Assessment
- What Is the Impact of COVID-19 on SaaS Spending Plans Across European Countries?