IDC's Taiwan Disk Storage Systems: Compete provides in-depth analysis, forecast, and supplier strategies for various segments of the Taiwan disk storage systems market. The data is segmented by model, form factor, and price bands. This service comprises a combination of research data and in-person presentations by IDC's expert analysts, covering the overall trends of the disk storage systems market, as well as its drivers and inhibitors, and includes customized graphs based on clients' specifications. This service also offers an interactive format that allows clients easy access to the Taiwan disk storage systems market information in customizable layouts.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Disk storage including SAN, NAS, and DAS
- Size class including entry, midrange, and high end
- Disk storage market size and growth
- Product trends and positioning
- Technology issues and adoption trends
- Vendor assessments and market share
- Formatted data tables segmented by model, form factor, and price bands
- Presentations by IDC's expert analysts to in-house audience
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the disk storage systems vendors' market shares by revenue and capacity in Taiwan?
- What is the size of the disk storage systems market by industry, by channel, by price band, and so forth?
- How are the market leaders positioned? What are the strategies of the major disk storage systems vendors in Taiwan?
- What is the impact of emerging storage technologies on the Taiwan disk storage systems market?
IDC's Taiwan Disk Storage Systems: Compete service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the disk storage market, including:
Dell, EMC, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi Data Systems, IBM, NEC, NetApp, and Oracle.