The annual subscription to IDC's Services Contracts Database: Worldwide product provides a comprehensive tool for sales enablement and competitive intelligence in the enterprise services and software market. The database is updated in real time with the most recent services contract signings for each country. Contracts included in the database are IT and business services contracts that will help IDC customers with account development; upsell/cross-sell; penetrate specific industries and accounts; benchmark to assist in proposal generation and negotiations; add analysis to sales territory development, partner tracking, and assessment; develop services or product offerings for specific expiring contracts; develop services offerings for specific industries; analyze competitors' capabilities and footprint; and influence services firms to include technology offerings (software, hardware, and telecommunications).
The database provides comprehensive country coverage capturing deal activity in more than 175 countries around the world across all industry segments. Services engagements captured in the database include the following:
- IT services and business services contract by deal size and run rate (US$)
- IT and business services contract by buyer industry, geography, size, and so forth
- IT and business services contract by solution and technology
- IT services contract by primary, secondary, and foundation market and submarket, according to IDC's taxonomy
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Identify deals coming up for renewal
- Target customers that have outsourced and are likely to outsource other parts of their business
- Identify key vendors in target accounts
- Understand deal trends and directions
- Track vendor performance and capabilities, as well as understand risk factors associated with renewals
- Increase own coverage of deal activity
- Generate leads for deal advisory work
New deals are published in real time. This online database product offers insight into the latest IT services contracts signed and IT services contracts that are coming up for expiration.
- Web-based database
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the new IT and business services contracts signed worldwide, and how is deal making changing in the "new norm"?
- Which IT and business services contracts are about to expire and due for renewal, and which have already been renewed/expanded/renegotiated or moved back in-house?
- 3. What are the new projects and emerging technologies implemented in the marketplace?
- 4. Which vendors are successful at penetrating any given country/region, industry, or service and technology area, and why?
IDC's Services Contracts Database: Worldwide product delivers, via the internet, unlimited access to compare and analyze specific services engagements. This product reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the IT services market, including:
Accenture, Amdocs, Atos, Avaya, AWS, BT Group, Capgemini, CenturyLink, CGI, Cisco Systems, Datacom, Dell EMC, Deloitte Consulting, DXC Technology, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies, IBM Global Services, Infosys, KPMG, Lockheed Martin, Microsoft, NEC, Nokia Networks, NTT DATA, NTT Ltd., Oracle, Raytheon, SAP, Stefanini IT Solutions, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Telefónica, T-Systems, Unisys, and Wipro.