China's disk storage system market has attracted the attention of many vendors, which has led to extremely aggressive competition in this market. As a result, vendors are constantly driven to search for new customers and market segments in order to remain profitable. IDC's China Quarterly Provincial Enterprise Storage Systems Tracker® aims to provide vendors with pertinent information on detailed market segmentations to help them in identifying and targeting the segments that have the highest growth potential.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in shipments and ports as well as end-user and factory revenue.
- Disk type
- Size class
Optional content add-ons:
- Company size: Government, education, very large business (1,000+ employees), large business (500–999 employees), medium-sized business (100–499 employees), small business (10–99 employees), and small office (1–9 employees)
- Vertical markets: 36 subvertical coverage in these industries — distribution, education, finance, government, health, manufacturing, media, petroleum, telco/TEM, transportation, utilities, and others
- PRC (1)
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via an email. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Final forecast data tables are delivered in Excel table format.
- Final databook is delivered in Excel pivot table format.
- Executive summary provides a summary of the quarter's key trends, competitive landscape, and market opportunities. It is delivered in PowerPoint format.
Forecasts for this tracker are updated quarterly and include one year of historical data and five years of quarterly annual forecasts. Forecasts are available at the country level. Examples of the segmentations being forecast in this tracker include:
Core forecast coverage:
- Attached OS
- Size class
Optional forecast add-ons:
- Vertical industry