IDC's New Zealand Hardcopy Peripherals: Compete research provides a combination of data edeliverables and in-person qualitative services. This service delivers market sizing and forecast information derived from supply- and demand-side research conducted on a monthly and quarterly basis on a variety of imaging and printing technologies. The market is analyzed by model, form factor, and price bands. IDC's peripherals research is delivered online and in a pivot table format through IDC's website.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Inkjet and laser printers
- Inkjet multifunction devices
- New Zealand consumables
- Laser multifunction devices (including digital copiers)
- Periodic shipment and revenue database in Pivot Table format
- Annual PowerPoint edeliverables
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are the New Zealand imaging and printing technology markets performing?
- What are the market shares of the leading vendors of printing and imaging devices?
- How are vendors realigning their strategies to keep up with the changing market dynamics?
- How is the printer and imaging market expected to change over the next five years?
- What are the opportunities in the New Zealand vertical market?
- How are channels providing supplier-to-user access in the local markets?
This service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in IDC's New Zealand Hardcopy Peripherals: Compete including:
Brother Industries Ltd., Canon Inc., Dell, FUJI Corp., HP Inc., Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark International Inc., Oki Electric Industry Co. Ltd., Ricoh Company Ltd., Seiko Epson Corp., Sharp, Toshiba, and Xerox Corp.