The Taiwan PC monitor market has undergone a major shift to LCDs, with both traditional monitor and PC vendors trying to differentiate their LCD offerings. Even as the LCD replacement market grows, PC monitor volumes are also being stimulated by bundles with new usage models, such as monitors attached with thin clients, diskless PCs, multiple displays, and bundles with notebooks. IDC's Taiwan PC Monitor Market: Compete service is designed to help market players better understand the development of the market and provides timely and critical market intelligence that is essential for strategic and tactical planning.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- LED monitor screen size
- Nonbundled market (standalone monitor)
- Bundled market (with desktop or notebook)
- Taiwan PC Monitor Market: Compete Quarterly Reports
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Which vendors will lead the markets in Taiwan and across the region? What are their competitive strengths or potential weaknesses?
- Which customer segments offer the most opportunity for growth in Taiwan?
- What is the growth outlook for the Taiwan PC monitor market?
- What are the key strategies that will lead to vendor market share gains in this market?
- Which technology has the most impact in shaping future product directions in the Taiwan PC monitor market?
IDC's Taiwan PC Monitor Market: Compete service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the Taiwan PC monitor market, including:
Acer, ASUS, BenQ, Chi Mei, Hanns.G, HP Inc., LG, Samsung, and ViewSonic.