The Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Spending Guide examines the artificial intelligence systems opportunity from a use case, technology, industry, and geography perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the artificial intelligence technology market by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
This product covers the following segments of the artificial intelligence systems market:
- 9 regions: United States, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, PRC, and Asia/Pacific
- 32 countries: United States, Canada, PRC, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Korea, Singapore, rest of APAC, Russia, rest of Central and Eastern Europe, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela, rest of Latin America, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, UAE, rest of Middle East and Africa, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, and rest of Western Europe
- 3 technology groups with 6 technology categories: Hardware (server, storage), software (AI applications, AI platforms), and services (business services, IT services)
- 2 deployment types for software: On premises/other and public cloud services
- 27 use cases, including: Automated customer service agents, automated threat intelligence and prevention systems, fraud analysis and investigation, and expert shopping advisors and product recommendations
- 19 industries: Banking, insurance, securities and investment services, discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, construction, resource industries, retail, wholesale, professional services, personal and consumer services, transportation, healthcare provider, federal/central government, state/local government, education, telecommunications, media, and utilities
This spending guide is delivered on a semiannual basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative. The following are the deliverables for this spending guide:
- Annual five-year forecasts by use case, industry, and technology delivered twice a year
About This Spending Guide
IDC's Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, use case, and technology component, this guide provides insights into both large and rapidly growing market segments of the artificial intelligence systems market and how the market will develop over the coming years.