IDC's Worldwide Unified Communications and Collaboration Qview greatly enhances clients' ability to quickly and effectively respond to the latest trends in the dynamic unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) market. IDC's Worldwide Unified Communications and Collaboration Qview provides insight into customer trends by delivering worldwide and regional historical market share and forecast information for a number of UC&C markets: specifically, IP telephony systems/UC (IP Phones, IP PBX), enterprise videoconferencing systems (videoconferencing room endpoints, huddle room endpoints, videoconferencing infrastructure), UC collaboration, and managed/hosted voice/UCaaS (hosted voice/public cloud [UCaaS], managed voice/private cloud [UCaaS]).
This QView provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurements for this tracker are in units/lines/licenses/seats and vendor revenue.
Historical data by vendor and technology starts with 1Q17 and continues to the current quarter. Forecast data includes a five-year annual forecast.
- Technology: IP telephony systems/UC, enterprise videoconferencing systems, UC collaboration, and managed/hosted voice/UCaaS
- Product: IP phones, IP PBX, videoconferencing room endpoints, huddle room endpoints, videoconferencing infrastructure, UC collaboration, hosted voice/public cloud (UCaaS), and managed voice/private cloud (UCaaS)
- North America
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- Asia/Pacific (including Japan) (APJ)
- Latin America
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via idc.com downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Forecast data
- With the purchase of IDC's Worldwide Unified Communications and Collaboration Qview, clients receive data in an excel pivot table via idc.com and inquiry time for supporting questions regarding data usage.
- Written analyses, trend explanations, and insights are further provided by IDC's worldwide enterprise communications infrastructure and worldwide unified communications and collaboration continuous intelligence services (CISs).